Native Access still thinks Reaktor 6 is Installed and Won't Reset - Mac

Lazedmusic
Lazedmusic Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi guys,

Having an issue that is really annoying me as typically things run smoothly with music products for me.

Firstly, I had installed reaktor 6 and it was showing up in demo mode, which is super weird considering I had bought a crossgrade license which I can see in my account page.

Therefore I figured I should go and delete all the applicable files as Native Access instructed me to do, so I did.

Now I'm stuck with the state of the attached screenshot below and I don't have any idea how to fix it.

I tried reinstalling Native Acess but that was no help at all.

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,164 mod
    edited October 7 Answer ✓

Could also be a server side problem , N.I. had some of them hitting some people a while back when people have had a subscription and then cancelled that. Anyway, if the suggested fix did not help then you might as well please contact N.I.Native Access and Installation Support

At the page N.I. Native Access and Installation Support be sure to scroll down to page bottom to see if there is a log-in request , if there is then log-in,then at next page again scroll down and small blue chat box ought occur within 15 seconds. Then write in chat box and when getting suggestions then select did not help when it didn't, that ought to bring you on to either chat with human or open a ticket. There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days)

(You need to use a browser with Cookie , Security and Extensions settings that will allow for log-in on the page for the page to work)

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care

Answers

• Lazedmusic

Hey figured out this issue and how to fix it, but for some reason Reaktor 6 is only installing in demo mode. No idea again why that's happening as I have a serial.

That is my current issue.

• Lazedmusic

Followed the directions on this page and reaktor 6 is still showing up in demo mode, no idea at all what is wrong…

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402377887121-My-Products-Are-Showing-As-DEMO-in-Native-Access

• Lazedmusic

Proof I actually have the license

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,164 mod
    edited October 7 Answer ✓

Could also be a server side problem , N.I. had some of them hitting some people a while back when people have had a subscription and then cancelled that. Anyway, if the suggested fix did not help then you might as well please contact N.I.Native Access and Installation Support

At the page N.I. Native Access and Installation Support be sure to scroll down to page bottom to see if there is a log-in request , if there is then log-in,then at next page again scroll down and small blue chat box ought occur within 15 seconds. Then write in chat box and when getting suggestions then select did not help when it didn't, that ought to bring you on to either chat with human or open a ticket. There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days)

(You need to use a browser with Cookie , Security and Extensions settings that will allow for log-in on the page for the page to work)

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care