Playbox not being installed after displaying installation successful

124»

Comments

• anthony
    anthony Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Thank you.

• Stackboy205
    Stackboy205 Member Posts: 1 Member

I just uninstalled and reinstalled native access and it worked fine after that.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @anthony My colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible. Don't worry, they will work it out.

• Jeremy_NI

Your issue seems to be a different one than the OP, if you haven't contacted them yet, please get in touch with support here, by using our Komplete Kontrol typeform: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

• Reep
    Reep Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

It's Not loading up for me either...SMH...

• RDG
    RDG Member Posts: 1 Member

I loaded Kontakt Player in Reason 11 popup says version is too old. i have Komplete Now subscription. AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx   2.10 GHz WINDOWS 10 64 pc . I have the latest version of Kontact installed and it works in standalone but Kontact Player old version only showing up in Daws . I rescaned plugins in all programs still old version in daws. How can I fix this problem. Right now I am using Now Smart computer sound recorder to record what I do with Kontact player standalone.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @RDG If you click on the NI logo of Kontakt when in Reason, what version does it show ? If it's not showing the same as the standalone version, then you need to check tour plug-in folders in Reason and Native Access. This video should help:

• Jeremy_NI

It seems you're in contact with our support agents and they could answer why you couldn't load this instrument. You would need to update to Mac OS 10.14, as this instrument requires Kontakt 6.7. Kontakt 6.7 requires Mac OS 10.14 as a minimum.

• Homebrewprod
    Homebrewprod Member Posts: 2 Member

I think I have same issue with Playbox:

• Installs OK
    • All sounds are there

When loading a sound it asks for Instrument path. When that is supplied, it opens OK, but makes no sound

An observation: the Playbox is not listed under "Libraries"

Im on an M1 :-)

• Jeremy_NI

@Homebrewprod What is your OS? Have you installed Playbox on an external hard drive? Waht format is that drive?

• Onirino
    Onirino Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello NI Community and Staff

Je viens de faire l'acquisition du VST Playbox, qui est une perfection, et qui est correctement installé sur mon Windows 11, cependant sur mon MacM1 l'installation échoue avec les messages suivant: "XML Processing error" et dans l'onglet Changes il est écrit: "1.0.1 - 2022.03.24 FIXED missing files from installalation on newer Mac versions"

Pouvez vous m'en dire plus à ce sujet et avoir une solution réglant ce problème?

I just acquired the VST Playbox, which is a perfection, and which is correctly installed on my Windows 11, however on my MacM1 the installation fails with the following messages: "XML Processing error" et dans l'onglet Changes il est écrit: "1.0.1 - 2022.03.24 FIXED missing files from installalation on newer Mac versions"

Can you tell me more about that and have a solution to fix that problem?

• Jeremy_NI

@Onirino You are probably on MacOS 13 (Ventura) which is not yet supported. Please download the installer for Playbox here: Playbox

• kralice__n
    kralice__n Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

im the same issue I purchased playbox but its not showing folders or native access nor is it in my serial numbers and downloads but I shows in my order history. I need help please

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert

Your issue is an entirely different one. Since we can't help you with account related issues, the best course of action would probably be to contact support:

Do note that, in some cases, web shop orders may need to be reviewed manually - which can take some time.