Playbox not being installed after displaying installation successful

Comments

• ev-n-flw
    ev-n-flw Member Posts: 1 Member

Same here on Mac. I reached out to support. I'll update if it gets resolved

• Reese808
    Reese808 Member Posts: 1 Member

Same issue on Mac Mini M1. (missing Playbox.nicnt file) Is there a resolution yet?

• Lucubrium
    Lucubrium Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi All,

Installed the playbox update via native access...

The library is installed and ready but,

Works ok in Kontakt but not at all in Komplete Kontrol.

Reload Playbox, Reload Komplete Kontrol, Same Issue !?!

I'm on Win10

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    edited March 2022

So, it seems that the issue is not totally fixed for Mac users. We're currently working on a fix. We will update the thread as soon as we got more information. We're really sorry for that and ask for a little more patience.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin
    edited March 2022

@camcreative @Th3Myth @Jay Brewer @msevans @ev-n-flw @Reese808 Pinging you in case you don't get a notification about our latest update. Pls see Jeremy's message above about a fix for Playbox. ๐Ÿ‘‡

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

Hey everyone, good news, this issue is finally fixed. You should install the latest update for Playbox in Native Access, on a Windows PC, on a Mac, wherever you want to install it, as it should be.

We're really sorry about this one, let us know if anyone has still difficulties.

• Lucubrium
    Lucubrium Member Posts: 2 Member

Still don't work in Komplete Kontrol for me

• Th3Myth
    Th3Myth Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Now working on Mac for me

• anthony
    anthony Member Posts: 6 Member

I bought PlayBox today and still after several hours, it doesnt appear in Native Access. So, like many others i can download it.

• anthony

Oh yeah, I have windows 10. So i will appreciate that someone from Native Instruments to respond as soon as possible to help me understand why PlayBox isnt in Native Access.

• anthony

waiting..........where are you PlayBox, I don't see you in Native Access? lol Don't you like Windows 10? ๐Ÿ˜”

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    edited March 2022

Have you entered the serial? Normally you get an email after purchase and it contains the serial. The problem with native access is fixed and it should work.

Uwe

• anthony

THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING, THAT EMAILED ME MY RECIEPT OF PURCHASE BUT NEVER SENT ME THE SERAIL NUMBER TO PLAYBOX. A MATTER OF FACT, PLAYBOX DOESNT EVEN SHOW IN MY PRODUCTS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON. THIS HAVE NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

• anthony

Do Native Instruments responses to these issues through the weekend or do i have to wait until Monday? What i don't understand is that, the funds to purchase PlayBox was withdrawn out of my account, i have the purchase reference number, emails of purchase but no download in Native Access nor does it shows in my account under "My products". No email with the serial number at all.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod

I will mark @Matt_NI he can help you, or knows one who can. I think you'll have to wait until monday. If you received the other mails it's not likely that the mail with the serial is in a spam folder but maybe check that. I can understand that waiting is not fun if you have paid for a product, I'm also always really pi... off if something like this hits me, but unfortunately those things happen.

Uwe