Hi, I’m having an issue logging into my Native Instruments account. I was able to log in normally before changing my password, but immediately after changing it I started getting an “Access Token Request Error.” Has anyone experienced this before?
I see you already created a support request about it, as mentioned in another post. While waiting for their reply, can you try the following?
Log out from your account, open your browser in incognito/private mode and try logging in again. If the issue persists, please try a different browser to rule out cached authentication data. If another browser works, try clear cookies/cache data in your original browser.
@Jeremy_NI
I tried it as you suggested, but unfortunately it didn’t work. I also tried logging in from another phone, but I’m still having the same issue.
Thanks for checking and for your feedback. I would recommend to mention you already tried that without success to my colleagues from support, to save some time.
Yeah, I did. They said they’ll get back to me in the next few days, so hopefully it all works out.
Thanks,