Lost access to my old E-Mail Address, created a new account, how to transfer products?

Options
NeemaMusic
NeemaMusic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi guys,

So I’m getting back into music production again after a long time and the e-mail address associated with my Native account is longer available and I have no access to it. I created a new account thinking I’d be able to easily add my serial numbers. Luckily I have all of my serial numbers written down.

But when I tried to do so on Native Access I get the error that this product is already registered.

My products:

Komplete 10

Komplete 13 Update

Middle East

I created 2 support tickets last night, no response yet. I know the support team is probably busy but do you guys know how long it usually takes for this problem to be resolved?

And do I have to create separate support tickets for each product or they’ll automatically de-register all of the products on the old account so I can register them again?

Thank you very much,

Regards

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,082 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

only support can help you but in.germany we have now holidays until tuesday, then support has lot to do I guess, so please be patient. Adding more tickets won't help.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,082 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

only support can help you but in.germany we have now holidays until tuesday, then support has lot to do I guess, so please be patient. Adding more tickets won't help.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,299 Expert
    Options

I think this will be a matter of telling them your whole account should be moved to another email address, not about moving the products one by one.

In any case, you’ll have t wait for the ticket answer, and unluckily there will be holidays now. Even if they’ll answer immediately when they’ll come back, it will not be before Tuesday. But if I were you, I would prepare to wait even longer