Why isn't Maschine 2 Essentials showing up in Native Access?

Answers

• rmp5s
    rmp5s Member Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2022

And, I think we all deserve a code for at LEAST a discount on an expansion pack.

Edit number...like...4: I own and operate a business. An Internet service provider. I know that when my stuff is broken, even if it's not 100% my fault...it's my fault. And I compensate for that. Not because I have to, as I'm my own boss, but because it's the right thing to do.

• exported kiwi
    exported kiwi Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

This looks like a fairly widespread issue. Yesterday I tried downloading all Komplete Start software with my new M32 keyboard. Looks like everything was transferred to Native Access EXCEPT Komplete Kontrol. So yeah, like OP, I have no way to fully exploit my new hardware purchase :/ Even after adding all the different hardware and software serial numbers manually in Native Access from the "My Products, Serials & Downloads" page under My Account, Complete Kontrol never shows up in Native Access. Hopefully this issue will be resolved quickly!

• dezhatton
    dezhatton Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2022

Another one here. Maschine Mikro Mk3, Maschine software won’t download. First NI experience and I think I prefer Akai.

Update - NI fixed it and it installed no problem.

• rmp5s

Jeez...another couple to add to the party. THIS SUCKS!!

• rmp5s

Something just dawned on me...I have Komplete Ultimate...isn't Maschine Essentials on that hard drive? Can't I just install it from there?

• snipesfool
    snipesfool Member Posts: 8 Member

I thought that too after I bought Komplete but it still doesn't show up in the serials for me. I think because Maschine Essentials is technically already "registered" through the hardware it doesn't add a different version of the software.

• rmp5s
    edited February 2022

Pretty ridiculous when you're seriously considering "PIRATING" software you bought just to be able to use the hardware you bought. ****** fix yourself, NI. Or you'll get NO more of my money.

Think we could get a damn update maybe? SOMETHING saying we ****** matter a bit? FFS...

• rmp5s

Drunken rant over...

No update? No new info? Nothing?...

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

The facts that it is the weekend and CS is closed and this is a user forum not normally patrolled by Official CS, I would not expect a resolution until at least tomorrow. I previously tagged two NI members, so when they get a chance, I am certain they will respond to this issue…

• rmp5s

I got an email last night saying that they "deleted the old faulty serial from your account manually" and it's working now. This doesn't make a ton of sense as, what does that mean for the serial associated with my Mikro? Is it dead/faulty/invalid? If I sell it, will the new buyer be able to use it?

But yea, it's working now. So that's cool. Hopefully you all get your issues sorted out, too.

• Stephantonius
    Stephantonius Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited February 2022

After three days I have lost the fun of my new Kontrol A 49 and the Machine Mikro. Only for the showcase, the fun is too expensive.

But I constantly get advertising how great the software is and I can only say "may be, I do not get the software offered although I paid for it".

Update: I am now offered Komplete Kontrol and Maschine 2 Essentials for installation.

Let's see if it runs and the software stays ;-)

• jaymayhew
    jaymayhew Member Posts: 3 Member

Same thing with me, sort of. All sounds from Maschine MK3 and Komplete show DEMO in product list.

Launching the product in Logic takes me to

Demo, Buy or Activate" - clicking on Activate just pulls up message "service center cannnot be found. Please run the product installer again to install Service Center"

Terrible, I'd like to use my library which I purchased and used for years

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey people, the issue was finally fixed yesterday. Your available software should now show in Native Access. If not, hit the refresh button and it should now appear. @rmp5s Your license is totally valid, no worries, everything was fixed on our end.