[BUG] Downloading The Maverick from NI Access

Karyiton
Karyiton Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hello,

I have a problem downloading The Maverick library from Native Access. Whenever i try to download it i receive a message that the "Download has failed". The problem seems to be just for this one cause the other ones are downloading and installing successfully.

My computer is a M1 MacBook Pro 16''.

Best Answers

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

It happened to me sometimes also with other products.

Check in the folder you have selected for downloads in NA if some files (maybe corrupted) remained there

• Karyiton
    edited April 2023

I have no files in the Downloads folder. As i said all the other ones have no issues, it seems like only this one dont want to work. At the end of the download i always receive the message "Download has failed"...

The download always stops at 3.79GB and the full file has 5.23GB

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    Answer ✓

@Karyiton I see you already contacted our support. Hopefully they can fix the issue and/or provide an installer for this library.

• Karyiton

@Jeremy_NI thank you so much, it has been fixed!

I love you guys!

• LostInFoundation

Can I ask what was the problem and how they fixed it?

• Karyiton
    edited April 2023

@LostInFoundation

It was fixed by the guys at the development team i think... i dont know what was the problem.

In my opinion i think that some of the pieces of the library that the was stored on the cloud was corrupted or something... idk... because it was always intrerupting at 3.79GB.

Usually huge data storage centers splits the information in small chunks of data. Sometimes data is splited in different storage units and this might be the problem... idk... correct me if i'm wrong. I'm not that well tehcnincally informed on cloud services. But Native Acces i assume they got all the libraries stored on a cloud server.

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

Ok. What I understand from your answer is that you didn’t have to do anything by your side. You just tried to download it again and this time it worked. Thank you