[v1.2.0] [Unofficial] HXR-JAM: Ableton Live 11 Maschine JAM MIDI Remote Script
HXR-JAM - the unofficial Maschine JAM integration for Ableton Live 11
- 1.0 - 9.4.2021
- 1.1 - 29.4.2021
- 1.2 - 7.12.2021
By the time when Ableton Live 11 was released there was no information regarding the Ableton Live integration for Maschine JAM. So I decided to hack the script I used for Live 10 to work with the new Live version 11.
HXR-JAM provides you basic features for controlling your clips, mixing tracks and loading instruments/plugins:
- SessionMode: trigger scenes/clips
- SongMode: trigger cue points
- StepMode/DrumStepMode: edit MIDI clip with note editing
- PadMode: play MIDI notes with multiple layouts
- LoadMode: load instruments/effects/plugins (Live devices, M4L devices, VST, AU, Live's UserLibrary), user configurable
- MixerMode: mix volumes / pans for tracks
- SendMode: mix sends for tracks
- DeviceMode: control device parameters with touchstrips
- other small things like change track color, mute/solo/arm tracks, change tempo...
How to get?
You can purchase the script from Gumroad https://gum.co/hxr-jam-11-r10
Installation should be easy for anyone previously installed MIDI scripts for Ableton - you extract the zip, copy the script folders under your Ableton installation and start up Live. Then you select the HXR_JAM for your Maschine JAM controller and you are ready to funk!
Updates & Support:
Official information about any new features / releases will be posted into this Native Instruments community thread. I will also send email to all customers via Gumroad after new releases.
If you purchase the current release - you will be automatically entitled for any upcoming releases but please note that officially this script is provided without any support and use is under users own responsibility.
In case you find any bugs - please report those via github issues: https://github.com/haxor-music/hxr-jam-live-11-public/issues
In case you have any questions before purchase - please ask here or contact me at haxorroxor.com and I will try to answer your questions.
Old Discussion thread
The original thread for the script was created in old Native Instrument forum but that is now in read-only mode. All further discussions should be created under this thread.
- 4K All Categories
- 16 Welcome
- 199 Hangout
- 31 NI News
- 90 Tech Talks
- 353 Native Access
- 1.9K Komplete
- 212 Komplete General
- 406 Komplete Kontrol
- 707 Kontakt
- 215 Reaktor
- 55 Battery 4
- 115 Guitar Rig & FX
- 91 Massive X & Synths
- 67 Other Software & Hardware
- 990 Maschine
- 9 Sampling Room
- 803 Traktor
- 700 Traktor Software & Hardware