Maschine Plus 1.4.4 - Long time when shutting down.

Answers

• Komfort Vice
    Komfort Vice Member Posts: 18 Member

No news for the resolution of these bugs?

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 586 Guru

oh but I do! It has become clear to me that Maschine devs are under constant pressure (from their managers perhaps?) to release updates as soon as possible. This has resulted in new issues requiring new fixes more than a few times already. In my experience, one should always wait a while after any updates to Maschine / M+, just to see if updating is "safe". This time around, I forgot to research the details of the M+ OS update before installing, so it was "my bad" as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways, hoping for a resolution soon. In the long run, things have been steadily improving with Maschine+, although more slowly as we'd all like

• Pollip
    Pollip Member Posts: 11 Member

A business should not be built based on the humility of it's customers... - my view.

• Dstep ATL
    Dstep ATL Member Posts: 95 Helper

They still haven’t fixed this?

• Pollip

Nope - still waiting for X-Mas present.

• badaz
    badaz Member Posts: 36 Member

If by this year you mean 2022, the window is closing quick even for a hotfix. Anyway, I'm amazed at how long it is taking them to release what seems like such a small fix...

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 165 Advisor

They should add an option to restore the previous version, as it was stable. At least some communication on progress would be decent. This sucks big time!

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

Communication? NI? Are you new? hahaha.

• nsolarz
    nsolarz Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi all, sorry for piling on. Just got my M+ and have been messing with it. I tried saving my project and then turned off my device... project was gone when I booted it up. I ignored the restore because I had saved manually. are there workarounds or is this thing just unusable until a bug fix?

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,301 Expert

Check out

BROWSE -> PROJECTS and enable [USER]

If your Project was saved, it should be there.

• Pollip
    edited December 2022

Seems, there will be no X-Mas present from NI in 2022.

Despite all the well known issues, I would like to wish the entire NI team a merry Christmas and a happy new year with a stronger focus on their customer needs.

All the very best from a senior German customer.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

They already released the xmas present, this is not the old days, there are no new plugins (xmas and maybe in general) it is just another Kontakt bank, Hypia or something it is called.

• Pollip

Would have been satisfied with a fix of buggy 1.4.4.0 as X-Mas present...