I had no idea that the Maschine (the DAW) had such a small font - how do I make the font bigger?

KidMerlyn
KidMerlyn Member Posts: 15 Member

I have pretty bad eyesight and I cant read the font on my laptop monitor (17" so not tiny) I need to be able to change the font size. If there is no way to I'm going to either have to buy an obscenely large (and expensive - so not happening) Monitor and rearrange my studio with no real space on my table (again a pipe dream) or return my mikro and A49 to amazon and I really don't want to do that. I didn't find it in the settings anywhere, please help me .

I also would like to change the font in Traktor on the collection view but that is still readable for me.

Best Answers

• starcorp
    starcorp Member Posts: 20 Member
    Answer ✓

on windows display settings you can set the scaling to your needs.

not in the plugin itself.

• solsta
    solsta Member Posts: 93 Helper
    Answer ✓

I'm just here to say I hope NI updates the resolution of their software, the pixelation on text is distracting on high resolution displays :(

I thought this post was actually about that until I came inside and read

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

There's no option to change the font.

I also find it a bit hard to read and my eyesight is OK, OS scaling can help but will make everything on your computer bigger and take more space, this is what I do but the MAS/KK text will be pixelated... So no ideal option, you have to pick between tiny or bigger but pixelated.

There's is a hacky way to do it:

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/guide-custom-window-size-for-komplete-kontrol.349841/page-4

but kind of annoying to do in Windows.

Answers