How can I get rid of clicking/popping in the Apricot preset in Form?

Ofuskate
Ofuskate Member Posts: 12 Member
edited June 2022 in Reaktor

I'm using the Apricot preset in the Form synth within Reaktor, and I'm getting this heavy clicking/popping when I play a note. If it helps, the note I am playing is at E2, but it happens at almost any key I play. I've already made a whole song with this synth as the main bass. I didn't notice until I was about to post my track, that there is a loud clicking sound. If you click on the "sound" tab, and turn the amp all the way down, the clicking becomes super obvious. I feel like I have adjusted every parameter, and I can't seem to eliminate the clicking sound. Any ideas, or am I just going to have to trash this sound and pick a different one?

I'm attaching the sound, so you can hear what I'm talking about.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• colB
    colB Member Posts: 762 Guru
    Answer ✓

I am really convinced this is just part of the sound,this is not the kind of click you get with glitches.

Fully agree. I just listened to the original example, and it doesn't sound like some sort of issue, it sounds like an intentional musical effect. It's not even in the glitch ballpark IMO ;)

I don't have form so can't comment on the patch - just that it sounds 'right' to me!

Answers