Round controllers cannot be controlled with the mouse

Diggy
Diggy Member Posts: 7 Member

Hi

I don't understand why I can't control the round controllers with the mouse. Does this have anything to do with OS 12 and M1 Max? It's easy on my old MacMini. See videos in the ZIP. Thanks and regards Diggy

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Ok, so there is an incompatibility with older Waves plug-ins with Maschine and Battery 4. It was fixed by Waves with version 13 of their plug-ins. Feel free to contact their support regarding this issue.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

Well, if you still have traces of older versions on your computer it's enough to cause this issue, so make sure to uninstall/delete any older Waves plug-ins from your computer.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

Is it the same with any other controller with the mouse ? Do you use Waves plug-ins ?

• Diggy

Thanks Jeremy

yap i do have wave Plug Ins

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Ok, so there is an incompatibility with older Waves plug-ins with Maschine and Battery 4. It was fixed by Waves with version 13 of their plug-ins. Feel free to contact their support regarding this issue.

• Diggy

Thanks Jeremy

Yap Battery 4 are not working well too.

Funny, I do have Waves Version 13. But let me check with Waves.

All the best cheers Diggy

• Jeremy_NI
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

Well, if you still have traces of older versions on your computer it's enough to cause this issue, so make sure to uninstall/delete any older Waves plug-ins from your computer.