Cannot find ASIO driver for my interface (windows 11)

jdhaliwal1
jdhaliwal1 Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

I'm trying to configure audio settings for a guitar plugin but i do not have the Komplete Audio ASIO driver for Windows 11.

I installed the driver for Windows 10 just to see if it would work; it didn't. I've tried the Realtek driver, ASIO4all, none of them work and still all i hear is the sound of the DI guitar.

My interface is a Komplete Audio 1. I'm quite new to all of this and if anyone can advise on how to fix the problem i'd appreciate greatly. If you need screenshots, let me know!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,561 mod
    Answer ✓

Annnnd that's likely to be the problem. When you're using headphones mix control is used to mix the amount of input signal (i.e., the raw guitar/microphone) and the host signal (i.e., the sounds coming from the computer). That's the feature called "Direct monitoring" and is normally used for monitoring when you're singing to eliminate the delays you get when you're processing through a DAW. If you have it set to 100% input you'll hear the guitar without effects and none of the processed signal. Whack the knob to 100% host and you should be good to go.

Answers