Can I get my serial number from device ID?

mtorryah
mtorryah Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited 10:53AM in Maschine

I have my device ID but can't see my serial number

Best Answer

Answers

• Mohammad daoud
    Mohammad daoud Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited May 23

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

I have a device
    I don't have a serial number.
    When I enter a program, it asks me to register and after half an hour it stops.
    the program and asks for a login with my keychain.

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting : Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,159 mod
    edited May 23

Please use English only.

Are you referring to the serial number for the traktor kontroll S4 ?

What program are you referring to ?

If you have a question regarding a serial number registration or a program registration then all issues regarding serials and registration are handled exclusively by N.I. Account Support

• PoorFellow
    edited May 23 Answer ✓

No matter if this is a general question or if this is a question about sale or purchase of a unit then only N.I. Account Support help you. I could have provided a better direction with respect to using the support interface but I can not not knowing what is the situation.

How to get in touch with our Customer Care

Quote Matt_NI : All you need to know about License Transfer

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert
    edited May 23

@PoorFellow The original message did state the device, before you translated it!

I believe it was a Traktor controller, so presumably he's trying to use Traktor software.

Profile says S4

• PoorFellow

The original message did state the device

Great catch , thank you yes, the translation were from some Arabic or similar language that I had to copy over several copy because it had been written 'right to left' which by forum interface then were chopped up into several fields very hard to copy while I had to copy some of the text to a separate place. But you are right , it did say "traktor kontroll S4" , I just forgot to copy it back in all the confusion.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I was trying to highlight the whole message to select for translation and the highlighted section kept jumping around.

This discussion has been closed.