Unable to relocate InSIDious using Native Access
I installed Native Access (Windows 11) a while back and installed my content onto a second hard disk (J:\Native Instruments\). All has been well.
Recently I have wanted to relocate my content back to the default (C:\Users\Public\Documents). As such I dragged the content into that folder from my J:\ drive and then used Native Access (v3.0.1) to relocate. This worked for all of my libraries except Impact Soundworks InSIDious. This flat out refuses to relocate.
Main symptoms / observations are as follows:
- Having moved the InSIDious folder to C:\Users\Public\Documents\inSIDious I then click 'repair' and then 'relocate' in Native Access. Then I click 'choose a location' and navigate to the new folder. I then get an "Invalid path or directory" error. I have tried different locations and always get this error.
- If I select the 'reinstall' option for InSIDious, Native Access gives me a 'Starting' notice at the bottom of the window but then nothing happens. The re-installation never starts.
- I would love to just uninstall and re-install InSIDious but it does not appear in the Windows installed app list and Native Access has no option to remove it.
So in short, the only way I can access InSIDious is to keep in in the original J:\Native Instruments\ folder, and Native Access seems to have no tools to help me solve this.
Has anyone seen this or anything similar? If so all ideas / suggestions would be most welcome!
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 747 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 353 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 937 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 659 Reaktor
- 229 Battery 4
- 395 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 390 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators