[Part 3] Learn how to use your Maschine MK3 in this Beat Making masterclass 🎥
Aaaaaand we're back with a third part of our mighty masterclass on the Maschine MK3.
This time, Boris takes us through more advanced features of the controller such as resampling, snapshots, using external midi gear and more.
Check out below the different chapters included in the tutorial ⬇️
CHAPTER 13: LAYERING SOUNDS AND INSTRUMENTS
• Learn how to beef up your tracks with layers for a huge, balanced sound.
CHAPTER 14: ADD SWING AND HUMANIZE PATTERNS
• Breathe life into your patterns by adding Swing and using MASCHINE’s Humanizer.
CHAPTER 15: ADDING LIVE EFFECTS TO VOCALS
• Use MASCHINE to add effects to external signals in real time.
CHAPTER 16: RECORDING VOCALS
• Expand your library by sampling vocals directly into MASCHINE.
CHAPTER 17: RE-SAMPLE INTERNAL SOUNDS AND LOOPS
• Learn how to take any signal coming out of MASCHINE and record it back internally.
CHAPTER 18: USING LOCK SNAPSHOTS
• Use Lock Snapshots to morph between settings and completely transform tracks.
CHAPTER 19: USING MACRO CONTROLS
• Access important parameters by putting them all on a common page.
CHAPTER 20: CONNECT EXTERNAL MIDI GEAR
• Learn how to connect external gear to MASCHINE.
CHAPTER 21: USING MIDI MODE
• Learn how to map your MASCHINE hardware to parameters of your external gear and DAW.
CHAPTER 22: EXTERNAL MIDI CONTROLLERS
• Learn how to use external gear to control MASCHINE.
'How to Use Everything in Maschine part 3' is now available on our YouTube channel 👇
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 759 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 360 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.3K Komplete
- 939 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.7K Kontakt
- 663 Reaktor
- 232 Battery 4
- 400 Guitar Rig & FX
- 265 Massive X & Synths
- 395 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.6K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators