Hi, I know the official status is "Stuff isnt compatible on macos27" but I just bought a mac mini yesterday that ships with 27….. moving over from PC and terying to get my stuff setup.
So far it's been pretty seamless and everything just instals and works…. untill I tried to install Reaktor, FM8 and a couple of other things that actuall don't matter to me (creator tools etc). and it just fails. I can't even manually install Reaktor from he download in my account on the web, as that installer fails with an error telling me I need intel hardware…even though (as I was aware) reaktor 6.5 is supposed to support apple silicon.
Is this just a case of…M6-new, OS27 new… just chill and wait?
Or is there some workaround to get that stuff working?
Anyone else tried this stuff yet?
There is a bunch of info online about changing full disk permisions and stuff…none of that changes anything btw.
Cheers
Mark/Sparky/Sanxion