Please Grant Permission to Native Access to Install Dependencies.

Options
1234568»

Answers

• county_jail_alumni
    county_jail_alumni Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

None of this is working for me. For some reason the installer says that I'm not connected to the internet to install Rosetta, even though I absolutely am. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Aarnivalkea
    Aarnivalkea Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I feel for you! I'm having the same thing. I have tried almost everything that comes to my mind:

Installed NA -> got error

Contacter support -> told to go to page to see if fix helps (installing Daemon) -> it didn't

Installed Daemon -> got error

Tried to run NA as a Administrator -> got error

Tweaked permissions on program -> got error

Tried Uninstalling everything (NA and Daemon), then reboot, then reinstalling -> got error

Searched my NAS for the older NA and installed it -> got error

I have tried almost everything that i can come up with. What really annoys me is that when i tried to be a smart and went to the webpage in order to download the products individually...BOOM..use NA to download. I can't understand why i can't download them separately and use them like that (like Tracktion lets users do).

Now i am in a situation, that i can't install NA (working version). I can't DL my stuff (which i paid for) and i can't use them in any way.

I haven't had this kind of problems with any other download manager i have used and paid. 🤬

• Cellerdoor
    Cellerdoor Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Im in the same situation, spent hours looking and trying to find a solution. Its been days since i've had a response from Native instruments, probably because they dont have the answer. Only had this software a week and having alot of problems.

• dono
    dono Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

It's strange; this is the kind of behavior I'd expect from a very small company, or one that's about to go out of business. Otherwise they'd get some programmers on it and fix it ASAP. Because without a functioning installer, ALL your other products become worthless.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    Options

For all of you who have this problem, please try the solution that i provided in this comment:

It is untested, since i don't have a Mac, but it is based on information that i found plus some logical thinking... It just expands the solution provided by NI.

Please let me know if it works!

• o.berg4
    o.berg4 Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Had a similar hiccup with NA2 before. What worked for me was giving Native Access the green light in my system's permissions. Check if it's blocked anywhere. A quick restart of both NA and your system might do the trick.

• iNate
    iNate Member Posts: 169 Advisor
    Options

This worked for a while and now they have updated NA again and it's back to asking for permission, Installing Dependencies, and having tons of errors when downloading/updating products - including failures, Installer Service errors, and endless download times.

I am truly done. Removing everything from my systems and not looking back.

This software is nothing but a never ending source of problems.

• Wabi Sabi
    Wabi Sabi Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I feel the same way. If I hadn't have sunk so much money into NI, I'd be binning it too.

• o.berg4
    o.berg4 Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • SteveECrane
    SteveECrane Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

It seems NI is as customer-centric as they've always been.

Funny, but I've yet to recall a time when their payment processing system suffered a catastrophic failure...! 🤔 🙄 🤣

• timbur
    timbur Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

This worked for me! Once I installed the NTKDaemon, Native Access 2 finally worked. Thank you!

• MIke Albanese
    MIke Albanese Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Jessu xmas. This is ridiculous. Tried to open NA, it started to update and finally got the dependencies error. Trying all these fixes but nadda. Just send a support request. Guess I should expect a reply next year. SAD NI SAD.

• AndyT
    AndyT Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

For "Please grant permission to Native Access to install dependencies", ...not sure if anyone else tried this, but it worked for me right away. Simple fix...Run the app as Admin!!!