40's Very Own Drum and Keys Plugin - Not Loading In Maschine

Pyara
Pyara Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi,

I just purchased both of 40's plugins from Native Access, and when I load them in Kontakt in Ableton 11, they seem to work fine. Then I tried to pull these plugins up on my Maschine Studio hardware .. the interface and sound options show up - but when I click on a sound, it gives me the error message "40's Very Own - Keys/Drums could not be loaded." I've added some specs below, but any help being able to play the keys and drums through Maschine would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

iMac

macOS Monterey v12.4

Ableton Suite 11.0.12

Native Access 1.14.1

Maschine Studio (first gen)

Best Answer

• Pyara
    Answer ✓

I appreciate you sharing and after personally troubleshooting a bit further I figured out the problem. I had to open the stand-alone Maschine 2.0 application and let it recognize and load up the new plugins. For whatever reason that seemed to do the trick without removing and rescanning.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

here is a support article on the error when this occurs on Mac. Not a Mac user, but it sounds similar to an issue on windows where the Kontakt VST3 is not properly scanned and registered (either the scan path is missing or the VST is not installed), by default when loading presets from the Maschine browser, it uses the VST3 version of Kontakt.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000228209-MASCHINE-2-Error-Message-Error-NI-Product-could-not-be-loaded-Mac-

• Pyara
    Answer ✓

I appreciate you sharing and after personally troubleshooting a bit further I figured out the problem. I had to open the stand-alone Maschine 2.0 application and let it recognize and load up the new plugins. For whatever reason that seemed to do the trick without removing and rescanning.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

I love the simple Fixes!!! Glad you got it sorted!!!