What do you want to learn in our next Maschine tutorial?

2»

Comments

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo Member Posts: 312 Advisor
    Creating rhythms

I wish in these types of polls, we could select multiple options, or say the top 3 things we’d like (if forum software allows)

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo Member Posts: 312 Advisor
    Creating rhythms

I could only select one option and could only vote once?

• Miri Astro
    Miri Astro Member Posts: 12 Member
    Create melodies and chords

I’m very excited to see where this feedback leads as far as the development of maschine.

• Cutsville2031
    Cutsville2031 Member Posts: 5 Member

Why use Maschine? I have a really good keyboard with knobs & pads on & a haptic drive Tractor controller with loads of great outboard, why should I buy & use Maschine on top of all that?

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 462 Pro
    Arrangement strategies

lol, who asked you? This is probably meant for maschine users!

• macchinista
    macchinista Member Posts: 47 Advisor
    edited July 17
    Arrangement strategies

I voted for Arrangement Strategies b/c this is the area I struggle the most with, in general and especially when working in Maschine.

It would be interesting to see how folks at NI use the arrangement tools. Ideally the tutorials should cover few different music genres so that various workflows can be examined.

In my experience, Maschine is great for coming up with ideas and building a basic sketch. The real friction for me starts when trying to work from a basic sketch into a more fleshed out arrangement which usually requires making changes, adding variations, moving things around, etc.

Also it would be great to see some tutorials on how to move things from Maschine into a DAW to finish the job, call it "Maschine with DAW Strategies" 😅

• Couch_King
    Couch_King Member Posts: 20 Member
    Arrangement strategies

Maschine is really great for starting ideas but many of the projects never go beyond that. Having some content on how to expand those ideas from loops to songs I think would help a lot of people.

• Ju.de
    Ju.de Member Posts: 20 Member
    Arrangement strategies

true it is not plug and go there is to much setup, so I did create some ready vocal template

template

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 71 Helper
    Using external gear

I would like to see videos on how to use Maschine software with external hardware compressors and EQ's. I would like to use real hardware such as SSL Fusion, Bus +, MBT with Maschine software for real analog processing.

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 156 Pro
    Arrangement strategies

Playing live is something I’d really like to know more. Strategies for saving CPU. Advanced strategies with locks. Prepping the project. Having multiple songs in one project.

• moxe13
    moxe13 Member Posts: 10 Newcomer

me gustaria encontrar tutoriales en español de komplete kontrol s49 junto a maschine mk3

This discussion has been closed.