Suddenly Loss My Kontakt 7 License??

LineNoise
LineNoise Member Posts: 8 Member

I've been using both Kontakt 7 and Guitar Rig 6 since they came out and I have the full Komplete Ultimate 14 Collectors Edition, but since last night I suddenly can't load any of my many instances of Kontakt 7 and Guitar Rig 6 will not load in my mix projects that have settings that are of course not saved. This is screwing up my mix deadlines.

Everywhere I look online to correct this issue regarding licenses I KNOW I had, the website tells me to go to NATIVE ACCESS, but even NATIVE ACCESS doesn't recognize that I've installed these apps or even have a license for them.

So I went to my account online to get the product code to try to re-enter (re-regeister) it, but I can't find my product code on my account!!?? Like WTH!!??

Has anyone else run into this??

I need to get work done NOW, but this has happened and bringing my work to a complete halt. I sent an email to support (support for situations like this SUCKS since NI has gotten so big).

If anyone here has run into this, please let me know how you resolved it.

Thanks in advance…

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod
    Answer ✓

Alas this is a know issue that has hit s number of users (Mostly using Win 11 or Mac I think)

Try Jeremy_NI's : Kontakt libraries go missing in Kontakt and Native Access.

else try the trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing
    activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and all offending product XML)

If the above doesn't help then try Jeremy_NI's latest 'invention' : the replacing of the XML file.

Quote Jeremy_NI :

It looks like the Native Access.xml file downloaded by NA is damaged/incomplete.

In this example it is missing the Kontakt 7 entries, please try the following:

Delete the Native Access.xml in the following location and restart your computer and open NA

Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Repeat until the missing products reappear/the products in demo recognise their activation again.

If this doesn't work, please download this zip file, unzip it and and replace your xml file with this one.

NativeAccess.xml.zip

Otherwise if problem persists then please contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

At the page N.I. Native Access and Installation Support be sure to scroll down to page bottom to see if there is a log-in
    request , if there is then log-in , at next page again scroll down and small blue chat box ought occur within 15 seconds. Then write in chat box and when getting suggestions then select did not help when it didn't , that ought to bring you on to either chat with human or open a ticket. (You need to use a browser with Cookie , Security and Extensions settings that will allow for log-in on the page for the page to work)

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care

Answers