Native Access 3.11.1 WIndows11 Downloading stucked in the middle with error "Waiting for connection"

Options
Bokumame
Bokumame Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi, I heed helps to download Mixwave drum library.

it's been stucked in the middle with error "Waiting for connection" on Native Access.
Downloading itself got started.

I've already tried everything in this docment. and also try re-install Native Access but nothing's changed.
https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017647557-Native-Access-Error-Waiting-for-connection

Tagged:

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,668 mod
    Options

I would go with a very deep cleans of both Native Access and the offending download and the reinstall N.A. again . And if that didn't help then I would try NATIVE ACCESS 3.8.0 (in case of a download problem then try log in to Google)

But I also think that in this case then it would be too much work for too uncertain outcome so please contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

At the page N.I. Native Access and Installation Support be sure to scroll down to page bottom to see if there is a log-in request , if there is then log-in , at next page again scroll down and small blue chat box ought occur within 15 seconds. Then write in chat box and when getting suggestions then select did not help when it didn't , that ought to bring you on to either chat with human or open a ticket. (You need to use a browser with Cookie , Security and Extensions settings that will allow for log-in on the page for the page to work)

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care

• Bokumame
    Options

Thank you!
    Unfortunately the issue is still there after trying re-install and 3.8.0.
    I'll try chat support.

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 699 Pro
    Options

Um…I would stick with 3.11 because "Waiting for connection"; that's a network/internet issue…check your internet connection. Consider rebooting your computer AND your broadband modem and router.

If that doesn't improve the situation, then ask/answer yourself these questions.

• What is your ISP's promise in terms of Mbps delivery?
    • What does a Speedtest report your actual Mbps?
    • Do you have other heavy network users on your network? For example, are there 3 Netflix users and two YouTube users all on your network while you're trying to do this download?
    • Is it possible that you have some services or apps making heavy use of your NIC (Network Interface Card)? Sometimes, I'll see a lot of unexplained usage coming from a bunch of browser tabs on one of the computers on my network. Stop all browser tabs on that computer and see if this lets the download run.
    • Are you connecting to your router via Cat5/Cat6, or are you using WIFI?
      • If wired, is your router up to date with firmware?
      • If wired, are you connecting to your router with a Cat5/Cat6 cable plugged into your network interface? Or is it plugged into a dock or port replicator? Do you know for sure if the cable is good?
      • If WIFI, are you within line-of-sight of the router? Sometimes this matters, like in 100 year old homes.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

• Bokumame
    Options

Thank you for your comment.

Actually I tried everything but the situation is the same.I changed ISP's with no such a limitation of speed and also got it wired. and also my plan is the one like for gaming.

But Today I found that the issue actually makes the donwload stopped, but everytime I restart it(starting again), download will proceed a bit from there(like 10MB). So If I just try that everytime it stopped, I would complete the download with so many hours. Looks like something wrong with the connection issue on the server end I think. (I've also asked the support on product end for it.)

It would be a long way to make it completed but I just try it with keeping my laptop up.