Native Access 3.10 stuck on loading products

Options
JoeG
JoeG Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

My Kontakt was suddenly disconnected from Native Access, when I tried logging in again, Native Access got stuck on the "Loading Products" screen. I tried uninstalling and installing Native Access but it did not work.

Can someone help with this please?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,327 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Quote : Jeremy_NI :

For Win:

First please delete the User Registry entries of Native Access and the NTKDaemon:

1. Click the Windows Start button at the bottom left side of your screen.
    2. Type "regedit" into the search field, then press Enter to open the Windows Registry Editor.
    3. In the Registry Editor, navigate the folder structure to this location and locate the folder for the NI product that is crashing:
    4. HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Native Instruments >
    5. Delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" entries

Next please clear the Native Access cache by deleting the following folders:

1. Click the Windows Start Button on the bottom left of your screen.
    2. Type %localappdata% and press Enter.
    3. This will open the following folder location: C: > Users > *Your User Name* > AppData > Local
    4. go into the Native Instruments directory and delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" folders

For Mac:

First please clear the Native Access cache by deleting the following folders:

1. Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD > Users > your username > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    2. Delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" folders

Next please delete the UserUser plist of Native Access and the NTKDaemon:

1. Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD > Users > your username > Library > Preferences >
    2. Delete the com.native-instruments.Native Access.plist and com.native-instruments.NTKDaemon.plist
    3. restart your computer

If the above doesn't help then please contact : N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response. Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend.

Answers

• PoorFellow
    Answer ✓
    Options

Quote : Jeremy_NI :

For Win:

First please delete the User Registry entries of Native Access and the NTKDaemon:

1. Click the Windows Start button at the bottom left side of your screen.
    2. Type "regedit" into the search field, then press Enter to open the Windows Registry Editor.
    3. In the Registry Editor, navigate the folder structure to this location and locate the folder for the NI product that is crashing:
    4. HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Native Instruments >
    5. Delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" entries

Next please clear the Native Access cache by deleting the following folders:

1. Click the Windows Start Button on the bottom left of your screen.
    2. Type %localappdata% and press Enter.
    3. This will open the following folder location: C: > Users > *Your User Name* > AppData > Local
    4. go into the Native Instruments directory and delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" folders

For Mac:

First please clear the Native Access cache by deleting the following folders:

1. Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD > Users > your username > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    2. Delete the "Native Access" and the "NTK" folders

Next please delete the UserUser plist of Native Access and the NTKDaemon:

1. Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD > Users > your username > Library > Preferences >
    2. Delete the com.native-instruments.Native Access.plist and com.native-instruments.NTKDaemon.plist
    3. restart your computer

If the above doesn't help then please contact : N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response. Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend.

• JoeG
    JoeG Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

yes! that worked for me thank you so much!

• PoorFellow
    Options

Thank you for coming back and confirming the solution. 🙂