Adding Komplete 7 to my account ?

Options
Duffer
Duffer Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited April 29 in Komplete General

I wonder if you can help? I have Komplete 7 and now want to upgrade it. But it's not currently registered to my account. How do I register this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Duffer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for that. I can't see where I can add the serial number via Native Access. I've followed your advice and raised a case. thank you.

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,271 mod
    edited April 29
    Options

Try if you can add the serial to the account through Native Access !

Otherwise then all questions about account and registration is handled exclusively by N.I. Account Support !

If you have already registered the serial in Native Access using another account that you have no longer access to then you will have to ask Account Support ! Check this article ! "I Have No Access to My User Account"

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

Having Komplete 7 will only allow you to qualify to 'update' to Komplete 14 Standard from there you can 'upgrade' to a higher tier bundle if you want ! For compare of prices and bundle content then please visit the Bundle compare page where you can always see the present prices for Bundles and Updates and Upgrades. If not already conscious about it, then take notice of the difference between the updates and the upgrades ! You can see the difference at the compare prices at the compare page ! But update is from same product tier to same tier of newer version and upgrade is from a lower product tier to a higher product tier of same or newer generation !

Also, when logged in , then you can always see price for relevant upgrade offers for registered products on the My Komplete Offers page !

Please always check product system requirements prior to any purchase or upgrading !

• Duffer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for that. I can't see where I can add the serial number via Native Access. I've followed your advice and raised a case. thank you.

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,087 Guru
    Options

"Try if you can add the serial to the account through Native Access "

Komplete 7 was released in the fall of 2010 - there was no Native Access then. Only Service Senter - which has long been retired.

The only way I could see is to add this manually to your NI acct (via web browser) OR get NI support to add it for you.

VP

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,271 mod
    edited April 29
    Options

Komplete 7 was released in the fall of 2010 - there was no Native Access then. Only Service Senter - which has long been retired.

I know , what I don't know is the serial format ! , if the format is acceptable to N.A. then it could work , if not then I pointed user to support !

The only way I could see is to add this manually to your NI acct (via web browser) OR get NI support to add it for you.

If there is an add N.I. serial via browser for Komplete bundles function then I have missed it ? User were directed to contact support !

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,087 Guru
    Options

@PoorFellow

"I know, what I don't know is the serial format ! , if the format is acceptable to N.A. then it could work , if not then I pointed user to support"

Serial format for Komplete 7 will be the standard 25 digit (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx) format. I see Komplete 6 and 8 in my listing report.

User could try and input that into NA and see what happens.

Cheers.

VP