Suddenly my plugins are gone and serial numbers aren't working. It's stuck?

Matchbam
Matchbam Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited 9:20AM in Native Access

Yesterday everything just kind of disappeared. All of the presets were still there but Battery 4, Komplete Control and Kontact all just disappeared. When I tried to add serial numbers because I definitely bought them, Native Access said "Success! You can install them in the library." But then they didn't show up ever. I've tried redownloading the app, restarting my computer, and I'm definitely on the same account for both the website and the app. Is this just me?

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod
    Answer ✓

No it's not just you , a few have been hit by this , But still it is hard to tell if you have been hit by the same Native Access issue that has struck a few users lately or if it is a more 'classical' N.A. . The former just depending on Native Access to update again to fix , the latter needing you to try some things to try to get it fixed.

You didn't tell your OS but I will go with Intel Mac and macOS Monterey as per your profile page !

Try the trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending Kontakt product XML)

Check to see if that helped !

Otherwise : There has just been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) (though blue chat box might not show at the moment due to a web-page issue) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod
    Answer ✓

No it's not just you , a few have been hit by this , But still it is hard to tell if you have been hit by the same Native Access issue that has struck a few users lately or if it is a more 'classical' N.A. . The former just depending on Native Access to update again to fix , the latter needing you to try some things to try to get it fixed.

You didn't tell your OS but I will go with Intel Mac and macOS Monterey as per your profile page !

Try the trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending Kontakt product XML)

Check to see if that helped !

Otherwise : There has just been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) (though blue chat box might not show at the moment due to a web-page issue) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

This discussion has been closed.