Waiting for reply from NI (Maschine problem)

Options
moa
moa Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 20 in Maschine

Hi!

I submitted a ticket a few days ago but haven't heard back yet - what's the usual time frame on this? Desperate to get going with my maschine!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Options

I know this is not gonna reassure you…but today I finally had my License Transfer ID for a Maschine Jam I bought (and we made the License Transfer request together) 2 months ago…

Just to say that one day you will have what you asked for…☺️

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,952 mod
    Options

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend !

There has just been introduced chat support for purchases, accounts assistance (at least on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

• moa
    moa Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Gang I'm still waiting :(((