S4MK3 & S3: Performance MOD (qml coding)

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 2,544 mod
  • djvic91
    djvic91 Member Posts: 84 Helper

you are correct, I didn’t specify that the phase meter was popping up when you press the cue button or the play button on the non-master deck. Sorry about that and not putting that in the comments.

• Sûlherokhh

So, if you don't find any more things to improve on the current WiP, i am going to put up version 12 soon.

• I've improved the pop-up a bit (no more pop-up when starting the deck, unless it's not the master deck).
    • I also added the turning jogwheel led to cueing.
    • Playing around with SHIFT+MixerFX buttons (1,2,3,4) to set the pop-up duration to 1 to 4 seconds.

What do you guys think of Cue and Play LED blinkers in the manner of Pioneer CDJ's? I would place a toggle for this feature on SHIFT+MixerFX (Filter).

🦋

• Sûlherokhh

Update WiP:

• Phase-Meter pop-up conditions for slave decks improvements.
    • Pop-Up duration (for all pop-ups) can be manually selected from 1 to 4 seconds using SHIFT+MixerFX buttons (1,2,3,4).
    • Cueing will now also make jogwheel LED turn.

Enjoy!

🦋

• Sûlherokhh
    edited April 29

Update WiP:

• SHIFT+MixerFX (Filter): Toggles CDJ-style Cue & Play button LED blinkers. Cueing will now also make jogwheel LED turn.
    • SHIFT+MoveEncoderPush: Triggers Re-Loop. It's mechanically Cue Play (CUP) with an added Loop Active trigger if the targeted active cue is a loop cue. Behaviour depends on your CUP settings (Preferences➔Transport➔Cue Play (CUP Mode))

GIve me some feedback if this is something you like or need and if it works.

Enjoy! 🦋

Edit: Cue button colours are sometimes a bit off. Still working on it.

• pixel
    pixel Member Posts: 148 Advisor

You never cease to amaze me.🙂

I hope that you also get energy compensation for your great project every now and then, from the community and native-instruments😀

• djvic91

looking forward to trying out after work late this afternoon.

• pixel

Not that the S3 users think that nothing is happening anymore, I'm in the process of implementing the FX feature😋. Sûlherokhh still has a great loop function for the S3, the next update will be great😎

• djvic91

@pixel i have to applaud you for all the work you do on the S3! either controller is getting great updates! thanks to the both of you. thank you guys Sûlherokhh and pixel

• pixel

The new FX function is great, I have new things to discover🤣

• djvic91

tested and approve. you are correct, my right deck changes color on the cue button but if i use my left shift button and if i use my right shift button it changes my left cue color . for now just select the deck, change the color forward or backwards once and return it back and the color will match. if you switch it on and of again it will change again. I'm sure you'll fix it at your convenience

• djvic91

ok just found out something else, what ever side shift you use when its done and the play button is blinking press the opposite shift button just press it once only the shift and it will give you the correct color

• djvic91

• SHIFT+MoveEncoderPush: Triggers Re-Loop. It's mechanically Cue Play (CUP) with an added Loop Active trigger if the targeted active cue is a loop cue. Behaviour depends on your CUP settings (Preferences➔Transport➔Cue Play (CUP Mode))

went to my settings and selected instant because it works faster. different people different preferences but that's how i chose to use it. works good no issues.

• Sûlherokhh
    edited April 30

Instant would be my default, so the jump doesn't hiccup.

Update WiP:

• Master Deck selection when engaging Auto Master Mode (via HOLD Master) has been finetuned.
    • CDJ-style Cue button LED blinker is now in WarmYellow (for the CDJ colour coding). If this option is not active, Cue button LED has your selected deck colour.
    • LED colour and brightness hiccups when changing blink setting, using shift or changing deck has now been fixed. Boy, that was a complicated mess. 🙃

I really, really like this one. I hope you do too. Enjoy

🦋

Edit: If nobody finds any more bugs, i will release this as version 12 soon.

• djvic91

will try out tomorrow afternoon. Had to do something today