Ethereal earth download failed

Options
frankzbruckmann
frankzbruckmann Member Posts: 38 Member

Hi good afternoon to all the community, I tried to update ethereal earth but it's got paused and a message saying that the download failed so I updated other products already and the problem it's there again, I'm tried to set all access to disk but it happen again, what should I do? thanks ind advance.

Best Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,917 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Please also check the obvious could be error that I forgot to add initially (temporary space on download drive or space at content drive ! :)

The resident Mac expert N.I. Employee and forum customer care person Jeremy_NI will not be back before Monday at earliest so you might as well contact N.I. Native Access customer service in the mean time if you did not get a fix of your problem. Otherwise you can check back next week to see if Jeremy_NI can help ! If he can not you will be asked to contact customer service anyway !

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,917 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

If using Wifi than also try cabled connection !

Else , you have to give customer service more chances and also call for resident Mac expert N.I. Employee and forum customer care person Jeremy_NI on Monday (though expect him to be very busy) but at least we could ask if he have any ideas at all !

• ElectroCelt
    ElectroCelt Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓
    Options

4 Instruments to update one of which is Ethereal Earth it pauses at 1.40G then message download failed . full access has been granted

• frankzbruckmann
    frankzbruckmann Member Posts: 38 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

I solve the problem it's about to uninstall ethereal earth, then install again with the new version and got installed succesfully

Answers