German/Deutsch: Komplete Kontrol hat Probleme mit Kontakt 7

Options
Piet
Piet Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
Hallo liebe Community,

ich habe vor kurzem auf "KOMPLETE 14 COLLECTORS EDITION" geupgradet.
Seit dem kann ich unter "Komplete Kontrol" keine "Kontakt 7 Instrumente" mehr nutzen. Dort steht jedes mal die Fehlermeldung:
"Your Version of Kontakt is too old to load this file. Please update to the latest version."

Es ist alles installiert und geupdatet. Wenn ich Kontakt 7 im "stand alone" starte, kann ich alles nutzen. Die Probleme tretn nur bei "Komplete Kontrol" auf.
Das ist sehr ärgerlich, da ich alle meine Projekte nun nicht mehr geöffnet bekomme, da ich sie mit "Komplete Kontrol VST 3" gespeichert habe.

Die Probleme hatte ich seit "Komplete 11 Ultimate" bis "Komplete 13 Colector" nicht.
Erst seit dem neuen Upgrade auf "14" fingen die Probleme an.

Ich möchte wenn möglich um eine Neuinstallation von Windows 11 verzichten.

Habe das komplette Native Instruments Paket bereits komplett neu installiert.
Hat noch jemand eine Idee und kann mir helfen?

SETUP:
Win 11 Pro Version 23H2 - Installiert am 04.12.2022
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (12 Core)
RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: AMD RX 5700 XT
DAW: Ableton Live 11 Suite Vers. 11.3.11
Hardware: Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2, Maschine Studio, Maschine Jam, Ableton Push 2

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,926 mod
    Options

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting :

Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Translation :

Hello dear community,

I recently upgraded to "KOMPLETE 14 COLLECTORS EDITION".

Since then I can no longer use "Kontakt 7 Instruments" under "Komplete Kontrol". I get the error message every time:

"Your Version of Kontakt is too old to load this file. Please update to the latest version.

Everything is installed and updated. If I start Kontakt 7 in "stand alone", I can use everything. The problems only occur with

"Komplete Kontrol" occurs.

This is very annoying as I can no longer open all my projects because I saved them with "Komplete Kontrol VST 3".

I didn't have these problems from "Komplete 11 Ultimate" to "Komplete 13 Colector".

Only since the new upgrade to "14" the problems started.

I would like to avoid reinstalling Windows 11 if possible.

I have already completely reinstalled the entire Native Instruments package.

Does anyone else have an idea and can help me?

Answer :

If Kontakt 6 is still present on your system and if you do not have anything installed that will only work with Kontakt 6 then you could try to uninstall Kontakt 6 to see if that makes any difference.

Else you could try and delete the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database as described here , but remember to backup the favorites as described prior to doing so !!!

P.S.

Otherwise : I noticed that you wrote Komplete Kontrol VST3 , but just for arguments sake then I have no idea if such a problem could occur if you could have been using a VST2 version of KK which I think is no longer installed .

• Piet
    Piet Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
    Thanks, I will give it a try and report back later.