Help needed regarding 'Download failed' issue with Session Strings Pro 2

Options
The Exponent
The Exponent Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hello Guys!

PS: Apologies for creating another thread on this because I mistakenly created a discussion instead of a question, but I need this library for a project I'm working on.

I have the 'Download failed' issue with Session Strings Pro 2.

The download fails each time at 24.47 GB and I have tried all troubleshooting activities mentioned in other threads and FAQs. I have tried a dozen times now and even raised a support ticket (4040728) for this a few days ago.

And then it goes to:

I'm on Windows 11 64-bit with Intel i7-9750H processor. I have the latest version of Native Access installed.

Requesting some help, or even the offline downloader for this library please. All other libraries downloaded and installed fine, including Session Horns Pro and all other large libraries.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Options

Hello,

have you tried to clear the download folder?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@The Exponent I see that my colleagues got back to you with an installer for the library.

• The Exponent
    The Exponent Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Yes, really appreciate the help there! Unfortunately for me, the direct download link was also failing after a certain time, tried many times :(

However, changing the drive itself (changed to my system drive) for the download location did the trick for me and I was able to install it using Native Access 2 itself.

It's all good now. Thank you for the responses guys really appreciate it <3

Best Regards

Kaustav