Do I need to re-download Komplete 14 Instruments if I've downloaded Komplete Now instruments

Options
Guitarbinge86
Guitarbinge86 Member Posts: 47 Member

I tried the Komplete Now monthly service, and downloaded all of it's VST/VSTI's. Now my subcription is expired and instead of renewing it, I'm going to buy a Komplete 14 bundle. Will I have to re-download those instruments in my Native Access from the Komplete Now, or will they already be downloaded and usable upon activation of Komplete 14? (99% of the Komplete Now VST/VSTi's are included in the Komplete Standard and higher. So, I'm not talking about the 2 VSTi's that aren't- ex."Duets")

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,293 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Usually not. If you have an instrument installed, moving to an upper bundle the same instruments don’t need to be redownloaded.

But being Komplete Now a subscription maybe something is different (e.g. the version of Battery included in Now has a different library)

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,293 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Usually not. If you have an instrument installed, moving to an upper bundle the same instruments don’t need to be redownloaded.

But being Komplete Now a subscription maybe something is different (e.g. the version of Battery included in Now has a different library)

• Guitarbinge86
    Guitarbinge86 Member Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Good point. Thanks for the help and quick feedback.