[BUG] Kontrol S2 MK2 pushing the encoder to reset filter no longer working

Options
imalive
imalive Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi, this is a bug report; the feature mentioned in the title is no longer working for me.

This is not great, as when the encoder is over-rotated, it cannot be brought into the "0" position without bringing up the GUI element and clicking it (seems the increments go out of alignment).

NB: I've got it set to "Filter" mode so this is the main function w/o pressing shift.

Traktor Pro 3.8.0 46, MacOS 13.2.1 (M1 Macbook Air)

Best Answer

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,686 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is a known issue, but takes a time to address it.

The work around is to map the reset command on your encoder push.

Add In ->> Mixer --> Mixer Adjust

type=button

mode=direct

value=0.500

The S4 Mk2 is also affected but not sure for MK1 hardware. I think 3.5 is good and this started to happen with 3.6 update.

Answers

• Stevan
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is a known issue, but takes a time to address it.

The work around is to map the reset command on your encoder push.

Add In ->> Mixer --> Mixer Adjust

type=button

mode=direct

value=0.500

The S4 Mk2 is also affected but not sure for MK1 hardware. I think 3.5 is good and this started to happen with 3.6 update.

• imalive
    imalive Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion Stevan, that's a good workaround for the time being.

When searching whether the issue already exists on the forums I did not find it unfortunately. Even worse, I'm embarrassed that I made a similar post already and even got a few answers to it 😥.

Feel free to close this dupe. But as there's not a definitive "Bug" forum section any more, this also does not really help in having a good overview.

• Stevan
    Options

Alright, glad you were able to resolve it! When I get some time free I will create mapping fixes for this. It doesn't seem like NI have time for this kind of issues currently.