TRK-01 Delay and Reverb Master Effects - Available anywhere else?

mtamayo
mtamayo Member Posts: 36 Member

I just recently started experimenting with TRK-01, and I really love the sound of the built in Delay and Reverb effects on the Master output. Are these effects available individually outside of TRK-01 somewhere within the NI ecosystem? Like are these effects based on another available NI product, or are they just specifically built for this particular plugin?

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin

Raum and Replika XT are always the classics IMO!

• mtamayo

So I guess that's a no? Actually I think Replica XT seems to be the same delay. Definitely not Raum for the reverb thought. The TRK-01 has some really awesome sounding grainy and reverse style reverbs that I haven't seen elsewhere.

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro

There's quite a few plugins where I wonder if that is the usual delay/reverb/maximiser FX I already know. I was pretty fond of the way TRK-01 boosts the low end, but you can find so many good alternatives in the NI ecosystem (maximize in Maschine internal, that big knob compressor in Komplete Start, forgot the name a.s.o.) that it's just out of curiosity that I would like to know how much gets reused, not out of need. It's all there, redundantly, basically

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

In the good ol' forum we realized to use FORM as fx only.

For TRK-01 you need an input just before fx bass or kick to connect your synth.

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro

Oh, that is smooth! *off to search the archives

• Paule

@Murat Kayi

*off to search the archives

There are 10 pages about FORM. But not that I've looking for. Mayhaps NI had delete them in later times because FORM is a commercial product.

My changes are from 2018 in January and March.

• mtamayo

Do you mean there's a way to use FORM as an FX and also some way to input sound into TRK-01 to be able to use the built in reverb as an FX only as well?

• Paule
    edited February 2022

mtamayo wrote:

Do you mean there's a way to use FORM as an FX and also some way to input sound into TRK-01 to be able to use the built in reverb as an FX only as well?

Surely! If you use the full version of Reaktor. In Reaktor Player is no way to the structure.

A good point is to follow the audio stream backwarts: start at audio out and follow the wires.