Why can’t I just update my kontakt now products

Trevin
Trevin Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I keep getting the error “download failed” after like 2 minutes of whatever product is in my queue. It gets to about 30-400kb and then fails no matter what. The ridiculous “help wizard” doesn’t help at all and I’ve tried everything listed there. This is everything I’m trying to update and install. Any help please I’ve been trying for days and this company is IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT AND HORRIBLE CS

Answers

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 163 Advisor

Dear Trevin.

My name is Idan, I am a user like you. Yes, it's a hard time to reach out for the team but I'll do my best to help you out with this one. The first thing I would personally do is to try resetting my router. I know it sounds obvious and you may have done so, but from past experiences it does help sometimes.

And yet If it doesn't solve your issue, I would try rolling back to Native Access 1 or maybe reinstalling Native Access 2.

What OS do you use, which version of it? Are you up to date? Is your connection fast and stable while using other apps? Is your connection wired or wireless? I wouldn't download the Komplete bundle using Wi-Fi.

I hope these additional questions can guide you towards a solution.

Best regards,

Idan

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,605 Expert

Do you have Microsoft Defender active? It has been blocking many installs from NI and several other companies due to erroneous virus descriptions but I believe MS have mostly resolved this so try updating your virus definitions or if not turn off Defender till NA has installed everything

• Trevin
    Trevin Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Can you show me how to beat disable it, I went in and disabled what I thought was MD but idk if was disabling the right thing because it failed yet again. Can you show me exactly what I need to disable

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Trevin I see that you're now in contact with my colleagues. Hopefully they can help you out.