Traktor 3 3.6.1

Hello Traktorianer out there

i use traktor since some time, but now i got a new macbbok and since then i cant record anything with it, befpr that with my windows pc it worked like a charm ust hit record and lets go, but somehow with mac i cant record and line not a till d nowhere i get some sort of loudness.

i also exportet the preferences from my windows pc to my mac but it didnt changed anything.

iam using the Rane2015 as my soundcard as befor also and 2 X1 as my controller.

if you need more infos tell me and i try to provied it

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Ukodus
    Ukodus Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

So I found the solution, I couldnd switch the channels for recording to 9-10 becouse I could only record channel a-d or fx-return, but it was strange because it worked with the window devices, so I founw a similar thread about another mixer and they found that you need to allow recordings for Traktor in your Macbook unter security. And if you do that everything's works just fine.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

Have you checked the settings? https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209590589-Recording-in-Internal-Mixer-Mode-in-TRAKTOR

• Ukodus

if i do internal recording then it dosent record the rane EQ, then i get all tracks loud even the skipping in the track and searching for the right transition.

because the output routing needs to go external over the rane2015 otherwise i need another controller for the EQ

• Uwe303

Ahh yes ok I see, then you have of course use external and use the correct input channels. I don't know the rane2015 but if it had worked before there must be the master channel coming back.

• Uwe303

As far as I can see in the manual channels 9-10 are master channels, so you have to set them as input channels for recording.

• Ukodus
    Answer ✓

So I found the solution, I couldnd switch the channels for recording to 9-10 becouse I could only record channel a-d or fx-return, but it was strange because it worked with the window devices, so I founw a similar thread about another mixer and they found that you need to allow recordings for Traktor in your Macbook unter security. And if you do that everything's works just fine.