Lot of bugs "features" in last update???

strg+v
strg+v Member Posts: 61 Member
edited October 2022 in Maschine

I dont know, i had varition/navidgite and some other "double features"... SCENE/section... and so on TEMPRORAY infocouss... but the did not disaappear after RELEASING this focus (hold shift/button) .. after i realsoe ALL buttons... i was still in very caged in some "special-modes"...

I had to double-tap any other thing (twice) to get out of this modi....

I DONT know... a had a sper RANDOM... a special APRGEGGIO_Mode ---- i could set/record some PATTERNS (Rhtmy/vecituy...)

I dont know... how i reached this Fueturese, maybe an eastereggg??? but however it is a gret feature for "NOTE REPEAT"---- how can i get this back????

Tagged:

Comments

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert

Chords + Note Repeat = Arpeggiator

• strg+v

Thank you, ozon...

Its maybe out of top...

Maybe, but if you Serato Studio... there are much more easy (=oneclick) ways for mouse-kids...

I understand and accept this feeling of its my "beat" if i fingerdrum... the 100000000 millions time same hiphop/DNB/house... drumpattern... if you want....

But SERIF offers me a new "pattern" by simple klick the "drum-style"...and another and another and antoher,... by just 1 click instead dozens of pads to "play" by my self other 8 bars....

If you really good in finger-druming its maybe not an alternative, except breaks/transitions... outside your "rules"... But HOW is really good in finger-drum and wich one )play all in circle over 8 Bars) has the same quality like SERATO "create new one pattern" with one click in this style????)

Serato-drum-Style-Variotions... if you could LOCK MOST/Rest pattern.. but just the hats or percs.... or FILL-IN in cresendo/Decresondo... HH-Fill in vari-Speed/Very pitch... thats all done one click...

So MK3-NI... of course, most ones of your old target-hiphop-"producer" will ""play by "itself" the drum-beat----"

A new fast generation.... like me... we prefer (inspritaion) one-clicks instead of "recording a beat" (by my "own" mental-filter in realtime....) WELL, slightly random, humanize variation, and exclude (just for this)... should be avaibel... and yeah varitions/new suggestions of this... also in the SW.... Wahts so difficult to scan some styles and with one click there is a newe "radom" Style pattern or hust the the HH is replaced....?

THE Granpa-Generation-Wich ones do it by itself , gots older and older, and well, they can do it anymore, if they want.... BUT ME (my click-click-cklick... oh thats ,maybe intersting.... hear-and-destroy- generation...)

KEEP CALM NI... SERATO is in lot of things much, much---things, faster, better, more UNDERSTANDABLE... more "straigtforword / less widewionwed" more clear.... than you...

• ozon

Maschine is about the tactile approach. If learning that bores you, use a KI to create your music instead.

Way more easier for mouse kids.

• strg+v

In your logic - why using anything of "helpers" like scales/chords/variation/note repeat... all this maschine stuff???

A simple keyboard and a DAW without any help-assitance is maybe much more better for "handmade musicians" ?

This is a LEGITIME wish!

• ozon

@strg+v wrote:

In your logic - why using anything of "helpers" like scales/chords/variation/note repeat... all this maschine stuff???

Because Maschine offers only 16 Pads which makes it quite impossible to play chords spread over several octaves. Same for melodies.

If you stop insulting people with a different cultural background or belonging to a different age group (which are the majority), you’d probably get a better discussion going.