Future Maschine Studio MK2?

Staykool
Staykool Member Posts: 72 Helper
edited January 2022 in Maschine

Do you think they will every come out with a new version of Macshine Studio. Yes, I have the MK3 but I still love my Studio cause its the biggest and baddest. I know I'm just dreaming.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro
    edited January 2022

When mk3 was released Peter Kirn at CDM blog said it was at Studio/Regular cost so NI switched that Studio/Regular/Mikro strategy into just SuperRegular (mk3) and Mikro. Someone suggested new hardware as a companion (the missing parts from Studio aka the transport encoder and so) and some mod agreed so almost the request was useful.

Fastforward to nowadays and nothing happened in hardware field alomgside lots of structural changes (a priori) at NI.

Will it come at any time? Anything else?

We got new forums so let’s hope soon we get product news too.

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 244 Pro
    I also have an MK3 now, but I'm still missing the big jogwheel from my Studio.
  • Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    Mutis said:

I can already confirm that the relaunch of the forum has nothing to do with our product releases 😅 
  • Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 244 Pro
    Matt @ NI said:
    Mutis said:

I can already confirm that the relaunch of the forum has nothing to do with our product releases 😅 
    Booooo! Now where's the dislike button? 😂
  • TylerMeekins
    TylerMeekins Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Still working with the Studio I love it. Have thought about upgrading to MK3 but don't see the need. 
  • pranaearth
    pranaearth Member Posts: 50 Helper
    I'm on the opposite side, I have a Studio, and I'm afraid to get a MKIII in case they come out with a MKIV or a Studio II

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    Reefius said:
    Booooo! Now where's the dislike button? 😂
    You know why we removed it now haha 😂🤣
  • Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro

Sad and a bit worrying…

Let’s hope that changes someday and all the efforts come to fruition.

;)

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

I have Studio and also Mk3, use Studio at home and MK3 on travel. I guess, the best would be to add Jogwheel, aditional buttons and wolume indicator/controll (or third display) on separate module that one could place beside MK3.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

I love my maschine studio, but if i can access everything from a smaller (not too small) controller it would be fine for me, MK3 is maybe the correct size - but my maschine studio will probably stay until it dies.

Uwe

• Staykool
    Staykool Member Posts: 72 Helper

D one. I love your idea but isn't that what the jam does. I have one and love it. They always discontinue the good stuff.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

It would have advantage, that lefthanded could place it to the left.

NI should do something like it. And also Jam mk2.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    edited January 2022

I love that idea but would like right controller to be double in width, of course this time mixer in focus on the right controller and something else on the maschine to the left. Oh and of course the meter from studio too.

Uwe