Tips: Product installation fails with NA2 on Mac
If this happens to you, then you need to grant Full Disk Access not only to Native Access but also to the NTKDaemon:
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the side bar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your Mac password.
- Ensure that NTKDaemon appears in the list and that it is checked.
- If it does not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the following location:
- Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > NTK > NTKDaemon
- Once completed, click the lock icon again.
- Restart your computer again and open Native Access 2
If that doesn't solve the issue, get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install
I have tried to update my current version Traktor Pro 3 with NA 2, but I got the message Unknown Error, therefore I follow you instructions but I still cannot download the update, same issue.0
@Ben van Gosh Do you mean this error message ? Native Access Error Message: Download Failed: "Unknown error"
As stated in the original post, if you still experience issues you should get in touch with our support agents here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install0
Modular Icons will not download on several different Mac computers. Mac OS Monterey 12.5.0
How does it manifest exactly? Do you get an error message ?0
NI support told me that Native Access should have full access to Removable Volumes in the "Files and Folders" section of the Privacy tab in Security and Privacy preferences of macOS.
However, in the screen shot they sent, there are two additional folders in the list: "Downloads Folder" and "Documents Folder."
On my M1 Max Mac Studio (macOS 12.5.1), only "Removable Volumes" is listed there, and when I click on Native Access.app, the "+" sign (for adding items) is grayed out.
Do I need to add those two folders, and if so, how?
I was getting an "Installation Failed" error message in Native Access 2.4 when using the "Reinstall" command for a sample library.
Native Access 1.14 did NOT have this problem - "Reinstall" was successful.
But if these other folders need to be added to avoid further problems, I'd like to do that now.0
zsh: command not found0
I am constantly getting Installation failed when attempting to install Satin Looks. Both Native Access and NTKDaemon have Full Disk Access. Native Access File Management Preferences are all pointed to different file locations. I can't find any other tips in the knowledge base. Any help is appreciated.1
- 12K All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 544 Hangout
- 66 NI News
- 264 Tech Talks
- 1.2K Native Access
- 5.6K Komplete
- 725 Komplete General
- 1.3K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.1K Kontakt
- 562 Reaktor
- 180 Battery 4
- 312 Guitar Rig & FX
- 220 Massive X & Synths
- 260 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.6K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3K Traktor
- 2.8K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators