One account for everything

strg+v
strg+v Member Posts: 61 Member
edited July 2022 in Native Access

I want ONE!!! UserName and on ONE PW for all of my NI Stuff. INCLIDING, forum, Native Acess, my products (Maschine and Reaktot)... and thats all....

Just ONE "Nick" and ONE P and i can "register" everywhere NI relevant... is that possible?

Tagged:

Comments

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert

Yes.

It’s actually normal, AFAIK. You probably accidentally registered your products to different accounts.

I’d contact NI support.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Not really. NI shows different nicks for me in forum and at Reaktor, for example....

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert
  • Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @strg+v, this thread is a tad unclear. With your Native ID, you can actually log-in everywhere (webshop, Native Access, forum, Reaktor User Library...etc).

Did you log-in to the community using your Native Instruments account? (where your products are registered).

• Kubrak

@Nico_NI

Why NI Reaktor Comunity does not show my nick (Kubrak) and shows my name instead? Is that intended behaviour or programmer's mistake? Or my personal data got mixed somehow in databases....

I would prefer, if my nick is shown everywhere....

• Kubrak

I see. Thanks, it was empty, it works now, I am Kubrak in Reaktor Comunity, again. :-)

But it still does not explain why I was Kubrak here. if my nickname has not been set. There are probably two databases that are not linked together... Nevermind, my "problem" has been solved.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Interesting, I will investigate on this and will let you know if I find anything 🔍

• strg+v
    strg+v Member Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2022

Thanks guys/girls! This issue seems not to be an "Einzelfall" (ironically meaning: in ONLY one of 100k cases it could happen...) - what the english word for this???).

However NOW my NI_Forum.Stuff /reaktor-Lib and my NaticeAccess (NA) App seems to work without permanantly tipp-in... x-user/PW

Maybe this new "NOISE" Forum-Concept has fixed that?

I dont knwo, i habe BUT: What i really hate is this permantly NA "search for updates".... BEFORE starting NA as such!

I dont knwo but i have ca. uninstalled 179 GB an NI Stuff... Thanks for all the offers... but i dont want 7 GB of eg. Rickenbacher Bass... is there no ECO-version with maybe 1 GB? And so on... MY HDD is very limited! I know, extern USB_C / TB Drives could solve this free-space-problem... but the load Time of such an will stay... i 99,8% dont need 15 secondes of "sampled Release" with 4 micros... I dont need thsi /mostly silence and all the EL_kayera...) Please, please ... pre-create a good ECOvewrson of all this great stuf. Finde/set good loop-points and the rest will my ADSR do.... I dont need 70 Secondes samples in 28 velocitys... for just a simple G#3 Kalimba...

ECO-Versions off all that HUGE Kontakt-Player_Stuff would be very fine! If i really want this sound as "REALISTIC"... i can install/load the whole/Huge Libary.... but, laptop-bedproducer like me, would be in 88,2 cases happy with just the ECO-Versions and its free space and faster load time....