How is this even possible?

milian_milian
milian_milian Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hey guys. I hope you’re having a great day so far. I got a question. How is the Soundwide Intro Bundle just 50 bucks?

NI says “We’ve combined 15 music creation tools from Brainworx, iZotope, and Native Instruments, to create the perfect starter toolkit for producers and composers. Get the whole lot for 49,99 € until June 15th, and save over 2000 $/€.”

I can’t believe it. Can someone explain it to me. Do i have to own something already or how does this work?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

Don't overthink it, it just works. The idea is to draw you into the various product lines

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

I've not grabbed them as I have the NI and PA stuff I want, and don't use the Ozone stuff. I assume the licence info is on their website somewhere. I know the PA stuff is one time and the NI. I've got the iZotope R4 and it's just (IIRC) a software iLok thing.

Bear in mind a lot of these plugins are long in the tooth (the reverbs, Trash 2, Massive) though have their place. The three elements packages are often very cheap from pluginboutique and exist to get you on the product train. Look at all the collateral sales on the PA, NI and iZotope sites

Answers