Crash test

KarimS
KarimS Member Posts: 52 Member

So I've just noticed something very peculiar with my traktor Pro 4 as well as my traktor 3.11.1. When I have ramp delay selected as the effect in FX Unit 1 and then I change from single to group FX, traktor consistently crashes. It does not do this with any of the other effects, only with the ramp delay, and only on effects Unit 1. Is anyone able to please test this on their TP4 or TP3.11.1 and let me know if you are experiencing the same crashes?

Answers

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 204 Advisor
    edited October 13

Tried with a TP4 and there was no crash. Used an integrated Realtek WASAPI shared mode, tried with an ASIO to. Same results. Changed from single to group mode, tried to activate and deactivate the effect in both modes. With the and without track playing.

• KarimS

Damn that's what I was afraid of must be an issue with my installation I'm gonna have to do a full reinstall I think

• KarimS
    edited October 19

Hello again,

For anyone reading this, please have a look at this screen recording and let me know if you experience anything similar, TP4 crashes every single time I try to switch between single and group fx with Ramp Delay - doesn't do it with any other effect selected:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16-7s9EFO6G6oBJKvp8VCU58NKN7vTP0Q/view?usp=sharing

NI's support don't know what's causing it, initially told it was a Windows issue so I've done a full reset of my Windows (luckily wasn't a major since the laptop is relatively new) but still the issue exists. This was using the S4Mk3 ASIO driver supplied by NI.

If there's any clever ideas out there please let me know.

• Dj Davidoff
    Dj Davidoff Member Posts: 26 Member

I'm experiencing the exact same issue in both TP4 and TP3. This happens without using a controller or an external mixer, so it seems to be a bug.

• Dj Davidoff
    Dj Davidoff Member Posts: 26 Member

No problem in TP2

• KarimS

k you glad to know it isn't just me thought I was going crazy for a second