[v1.6.1] MASCHINE PLUS/MK3/MIKRO MK3 Ableton Live 11+ & 12.1+ MIDI Remote Script

Comments

• Elton Memishaj
    Elton Memishaj Member Posts: 145 Advisor

Hello everyone!

Ableton Live 12.1 is just released and I updated this script (MASCHINE PLUS/MK3/MIKRO MK3 integration with Ableton Live) to add support for Ableton Live 12.1.

Please download the provided zip file in your email (email sent by Gumroad - you can always re-download this from your Gumroad account for this product, at any time) and paste the "Mikro_Mk3_Unofficial_v161" folder into your "Remote Scripts" folder under "User Library" of Live's (same procedure as previous versions update/installation).

Reapplying the NI Controller Editor template is not necessary.

Please let me know if you face any issue.

Best,
    Elton

• mogularpb
    mogularpb Member Posts: 13 Member

Does this still support Ableton 11? I get the following message

• Tom Collins
    Tom Collins Member Posts: 37 Helper

Thank you, Elton, great to know you keep up with the software updates. :)

• mogularpb

I cannot get this working at all in either Ableton 11 or 12. In A11 I get the above message (not compatiable), and A12 there is some connection - I can select the controller in the midi tab, and assign the ins and outs but the Maschine does absolutely nothing. None of the buttons do anything and Live doesn't show any Midi activity

• mogularpb

Ok, my apologies, I changed the midi inputs to Maschine Mk3 Virtual Input/Output.

So A12 working, A11 not working. This on a silicon M1 mac

• DJ KEVI D
    DJ KEVI D Member Posts: 17 Member

@mogularpb at least you can use your machine. i cant until they or someone fixes the script for it

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,217 mod

Out of curiosity, is recompiling with the new python version version the only thing you needed to do or did you actually had to update the code due to changes?

• Elton Memishaj

Yes, only the recompiling process.

3.9.2 and 3.11.6 versions of Python did not have breaking changes as far as I checked for the methods and the code overall of this script.

• Elton Memishaj

Thanks for the report!

It was a rushed update and I forgot to check if Ableton 11 was still supported after the v1.6.1 update.

Please use v1.6.0 update, it is identical as v1.6.1 but for Ableton 11.

I will check for this issue and if I can make one update to work with both versions, otherwise I would have to split each new release into two zips (one for 11 up to 12, and the other for 12.1+).

I will let everyone know.

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 302 Guru
  • ZAN
    ZAN Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

Hi,
    I am not able to access the installer for the Maschine Mikro script for Ableton Live 12.1. Could I get the installer on the is email?

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 302 Guru

You need to setup gumroad account or just look for mail on your e-mail account. Link is updated and you can re-download both script and mapping for controller.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,217 mod

Avoid putting your email in public forums, I edited it out.

• ZAN
    edited October 11

i have gumroad acc but where is the link  re-download?
    its showing me to repurchase

I did not receive the update
    what to do to get update?

• ZAN
    edited October 11

on Gumroad. its shows
    You haven't bought anything... yet!
    on paypal i have record of purched? now where is the updates?
    hey buddy Elton Memishaj can you send me updates?

waiting for the help line!