[NKS] Freelance Soundlabs 3rd Party NKS Libraries for Komplete Kontrol / Maschine

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,882 Expert

Now Available: Air Music Sub Factory + TimewARP 2600 NKS Libraries

Full NKS libraries for the latest plugins from Air Music Sub Lab and TimewARP 2600 covering all presets for browsing fully tagged with in-depth controller templates and all the artwork for the NKS browser and MK2/MK3 keyboards.

• JesterMgee

Now Available: Roland Cloud Complete Collection Bundle

Due to requests there is now a complete bundle available that includes all Roland Cloud content. This includes all content from Aira, Legendary Collection, SRX and Zenology including all core presets and expansions (updates to be done soon to include newer content.

If anyone has any existing bundles and wishes to upgrade to the full collection just Contact Me

Artwork Updated for MK3

All artwork for the Roland Instruments have been updated to include custom artwork for the MK3 display for each instrument. All libraries have been updated (no change to versions as it is just a single image asset added) and you can either download the updated full library zips from your download area or get just the updated images you need and manually add them from here (readme instructions can be found to guide through updating this image file):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CHgrLKpodVJPyZuvCsN_VR0l41i5C0ZN&usp=drive_fs

Only the MK3 artwork has been updated so if you do not have an MK3 keyboard there is no need to update this.

• Home Studio
    Home Studio Member Posts: 71 Member

Model 77 is here and so good…..

• JesterMgee
  • JesterMgee

Now Available: Cherry Audio Blue3 Organ NKS Library

NKS Library for the latest Cherry Audio plugin, Blue3.

All presets available for browsing, fully tagged with banks to select organ categories. Includes all artwork (including MK3 keyboard artwork) and sound previews.

• JesterMgee

Update Available: TAL Pha NKS Library

Update available for this library (updated version v3.0.1) which fixes the missing bank names for the available libraries in the Tal-Pha plugin.

If you own this library you can download the updated version from your account here:

https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.php/component/k2/item/346

Just replace the NKS files and launch/rescan user library and this should now add the missing bank selections to the NKS browser (no need to replace/update image and database files)

• JesterMgee
    edited September 15

Now Available: Softube Model 77 NKS Library

NKS Library now available for the Softube Model 77 instrument. Presets are all fully tagged, detailed controller map and all sound previews and artwork files (including MK3 artwork) included.

Now Available: Waldorf Microwave 1

NKS Library now available for Waldorf Microwave 1.

Offers a custom control template for all single and multi-layer presets and includes sound previews and artwork files. Presets have been painstakingly tagged by hand as there is little to no tagging info in the plugin (only what is available in the preset names) so each preset has been hand tagged and offers banks for the library selections.

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 102 Advisor
    edited September 29
  • JesterMgee

Updates Available: Roland Cloud NKS Libraries

The Roland Cloud collection of libraries has been updated this month to add new content and update a few things in some templates. This mostly applies to expansion content so if you only own the factory libraries of any collections, much of this will not apply. 

For users who own the existing expansion content libraries, these are free updates.

Also, we have just released a new option for Roland Cloud libraries called the Complete Bundle which now includes ALL content in a single bundle and is also updated for free periodically making it much easier to update your full collection. For any users that may have purchased past bundles and would like to upgrade to the complete bundle simply Contact Me to find out what your upgrade cost will be.  

AIRA Expansion Collection Update

This applies only to the Expansion Collection for the AIRA instrumets

Added Expansion Bank: System-8 Mello

Legendary Expansion Collection Update

This only applies to the Expansion Collection for the Legendary Bundle

Added Expansion Banks:
    D-50 Experiments In Sound
    Juno-60 Analog Discourse
    Juno-60 Analog Stars
    Juno-60 Brothertiger
    Juno-60 Outrun
    Juno-60 Vital
    Juno-106 Axion Fields
    Jupiter-4 Shockwave
    Jupiter-8 Aphelion
    Jupiter-8 Cinematic Ambient
    TR-606 Josh Wink Collection
    TR-707 Proto707
    TR-808 A Guy Called Gerald
    TR-808 Egyptian Lover
    TR-909 A Guy Called Gerald
    TR-909 John Tejada
    TR-909 DJ Perre's Phuture Collection
    TB-303 A Guy Called Gerald
    TB-303 Acid Essence
    TB-303 DJ Perre's Phuture Collection
    TB-303 Techno
    JX-3P Modern Classic
    JX-3P Vivid
    JD-800 Brothertiger
    XV-5080 Sky House

Zenology Expansion Collection Update

This only applies to the Expansion Collection for the Zenology Bundle

Added the following SDZ Sound Banks:
    SDZ117 Yacht Rock
    SDZ118 Spectral Spaces
    SDZ119 Futuristic Pop
    SDZ120 Galactic Ambient
    SDZ121 90s Essentials
    SDZ122 Lush Keys
    SDZ123 Industry Standards
    SDZ124 Pop Legends 2
    SDZ125 Rock Out
    SDZ126 Awakening
    SDZ127 Pop Magic
    SDZ128 Angelic
    SDZ129 Lo-Fi Streets
    SDZ130 Indie Chill
    SDZ131 Kinetic Waveforms
    SDZ132 Zen Garden
    SDZ133 Fideloty
    SDZ134 Drop Trap
    SDZ135 French Electro
    SDZ136 Dark Keys
    SDZ137 Modern Country

Added the following ZEZ Sound Banks:
    ZEZ001 Hazy Pop
    ZEZ002 Dark Adaptations
    ZEZ003 Liquid
    ZEZ004 Dub Tech
    ZEZ005 Light Echos
    ZEZ006 Cosmic Horizon
    ZEZ007 Electric Film
    ZEZ008 Retro Modular
    ZEZ009 Lifted Soul
    ZEZ010 Discotheque Noir
    ZEZ011 Cult of 990
    ZEZ012 Bass In The UK
    ZEZ013 Lo-Fi Ambient
    ZEZ014 Hypnotic
    ZEZ015 Tech Function
    ZEZ016 Emerald Skyline
    ZEZ017 Magnetic Pop
    ZEZ018 Ambient Rhythms
    ZEZ019 Relentless Flow
    ZEZ020 Electronic Age

Also updated templates to include a "Zoom" control that can zoom the plugin GUI from the keyboard

Now Available: Roland EARTH Piano

The new acoustic piano instrument EARTH Piano NKS library is now also available. This new instrument offers a selection of different acoustic upright and grand pianos with over 130 different presets to select from. Control over the core sound functions is available and the library offers full compatibility with the latest Maschine/Komplete Kontrol software and MK3 keyboard

Note, as this is a new instrument it is not included as part of the Roland Complete NKS Bundle 

FAQ

What about Sound Works DW Drums? 

Testing has found this plugin to be unstable and the VST3 version causes Komplete Kontrol and Maschine to crash when loaded. This was confirmed in tests by several users so at this stage it is not possible to offer NKS browsing of this instrument. While it may load for macOS users, the fact it is not stable on Windows means I cannot generate NKS files and it would simply not work for Windows users. The issue is known to Roland, I would suggest people test this and if an issue is found, report it to Roland so the problem can be addressed. 

How Do I Update My Existing Files? 

The updates are only needed if you have the expansion content but the simplest way to make sure you are up to date: 

- Download all the Roland Libraries you have listed in your Download Area
    -
     If you own the COmplete Bundle simply download this full bundle. 
    - Unzip the contents to a temp location
    - Locate the previously installed Roland NKS content, usually in your User Library\Roland Cloud
    - Delete this NKS content then copy all the new content in this location. 
    - Copy the Image/Database files and be sure to MERGE with the existing locations (updating if existing files are found) 

This should be all that is needed. Upon starting Komplete/Maschine software the new content should be scanned in and if you own an MK3 keyboard you should see artwork now displayed when loading an instrument. 

I Found An issue or Error

Just email me what the issue is, what instrument/bank or if you have operational issues please detail to me the KK/Maschine version, description of the problem and what OS you are on. 

• JesterMgee

Website Issues

So I am having some rather major issues with my site and also my mail so if you are trying to access it and it is not working, I am aware. I cannot access the admin area of my website at all so I cannot add any new libraries or make any changes at the moment.

I am not highly experienced in this area and am looking to find someone with some experience with joomla to help but of course in Australia the costs are extreme but I am looking into it.

If anyone has skills or recommendations for someone to help that would be great, just PM me. Afraid to say that if I cannot resolve this problem in the next few weeks I will likely be pulling the plug on my NKS support and leaving the Music industry completely. Not something I want to do at all but I have little choice.

I will be doing my best but honestly, I feel completely burnt out

• jggorman
    jggorman Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    edited October 6

Good luck with everything JM!

• paulyminogue
    paulyminogue Member Posts: 73 Member

Hopefully someone can help with that Prooblem! Fingers Crossed

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,773 mod
    edited October 6

Possible reasons are that you tried change password unsuccessfully, or you are running an outdated version of Joomla, or an old version of PHP.

Can you login to the Control Panel of your host provider (not the one of your website), or connect via FTP?
    If so, then go to the folder " administrator " and delete those 2 files:

.htaccess
    .htpasswd

If you can not login there, then you need to contact your Host provider, because without access there, even the most skillful web developer can not do much…

If you was on Wordpress i could helped you a lot, but on Joomla i only have very basic/limited experience…
    Good luck! 🙏

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod

Hope you get it sorted, it would be a huge loss to the community if your site went down. Good luck