Is it possible to transition from one Project song to another in Maschine MK3?

2»

Comments

• jcp_13
    jcp_13 Member Posts: 26 Member

@6xes and @D-One Thanks, guys. I'll let you all know which one worked for me. It may take some time because I have a day job, but I hope to have something in a few weeks.

Cheers 😃

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,255 mod

No prob. Figuring out how to adapt to be able to perform is always a process, let us know how it goes!

Cheers

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 295 Member
    edited October 19

It's seamless and fast and it's free app and we all have phones but even in extreme cases from project to project…maybe from prepared group to next.

That's possible with using sample of the whole Track or something to glue mix on that transition between two Tracks.

Something like this. At the end Sampler can play short or long Sample with 1 voice and without Envelope. Next Group ( I propose to transfer Projects to Groups). Is ready to Start I mean if you play it like finger drumming or similar way.

For any other multi parameters morphing you can use Lock States, Scenes and Section trigger Notes, I do it on almost all my Releases and it's Amazing but can't control Tempo but you can manually adjust it while that Sampler is working on transition.

I load one Group and then second.

In transition between them I load 3rd and after I completely transition to second Group I delete first and then I load next and it was learning for me but audience didn't care as long Music was what they enjoyed so that's why I tend to work with whole tracks and I use Sampler 1 voice without envelope because that's how CPU stay's low enough for additional instruments and FX.

I wish you success no matter what solution you choose or find, it's your thing.