Comments

• Ninesense
    Ninesense Member Posts: 70 Helper
    Options

Please update the Stem Creator tool

• Choosing export audio quality
    • m1/monterey support
    • improve limiter quality

Stems is the best thing that happened to traktor for producers... it never received the support it should from Native Instruments.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,367 Expert
    Options

NI did you not promise more frequent updates?

Would be neat. Thank you :)

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 259 Guru
    Options

Only when they need us to be quiet for a few weeks.

Sadly it works, so they'll keep doing it.

• Nobbi
    Nobbi Member Posts: 36 Member
    Options
  • Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Options

I’m kinda thinking this is the strategy as well. I love Traktor so not going anywhere but when they say “ you will hear of effects and drum machine soon” it does make you think, is it drip feeding. We were told spring for a new update so I hope it’s between now and end of June. I just wanna know how my S8 is going to work with new software before I buy something like Rane Twelve to go with it. Or will the new hardware have what I need. Who knows, I am getting a bit impatient, hope it doesn’t drag on and on.

• leesinthemix
    edited May 2022
    Options

Coming up to six months since the last BETA and all we've received is some news about a new feature that no one asked for in the survey. If it turns out to have as many bugs as Beatport/Beatsource, will it further delay the new codebase? Probably.

I think we're all getting frustrated to be honest, but all we can do is hope the new team are truly invested in the long term vision of Traktor.

I'm at the point now where I've started using Serato exclusively (last month or so) and it remains to be seen whether I'll come back to Traktor in the future.

Denon Prime series works with Serato. Tidal works with Serato. Soundswitch works with Serato. My Wolfmix W1 works with Serato. Ableton Link works with Serato and open format mixing. Roland's gear works with Serato (better than Traktor). Why should I come back to Traktor? Could be at least a year before even one of these features reaches TP4.

• DJDQmusic
    DJDQmusic Member Posts: 30 Member
    Options

I think VDJ is amazing and quite honestly has features that go beyond Traktor.

• leesinthemix
    Options

Sound quality is lacking and the BPM/key detection is way off Traktor/Serato.

• markski
    markski Member Posts: 26 Helper
    Options

... yet their 3rd party hardware support is amazing (Rane One and Pioneer DDJ-REV7 as of April). Traktor's adversion to 3rd party HID platter support (spinning and static) has become a serious limitation IMHO and should be seen as a development priority. Get the DJ fundamentals working with hardware DJ's want to use, before focusing on drum machines and new/improved FX.

• Knivshult
    Knivshult Member Posts: 19 Helper
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Is there even someone who has                                                                            
    requested a drum machine??

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,670 mod
    Options

🙋‍♂️ that was me. Drum machine in Traktor would be sweet.

It might be less popular request - they are adding what is possible until the base code is fixed.

This discussion has been closed.