How do I see the list of computers I installed my 'Komplete' on?

Guitarbinge86
Guitarbinge86 Member Posts: 58 Member

I currently have three usable PCs that have my 'Komplete 14 ultimate' installed. However, I don't remember removing it from my old, first PC; So I should have it installed on four PCs total. I know they only want you to have three installations at a time… Where can I find the activated PC's list, so I can deactivate my old, first PC ?

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,373 Expert

No “Activated licenses” list exist for NI

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod
    Answer ✓

@Guitarbinge86 You should be fine without "deactivating" anyhting. In case you have any issues, our registration support can sort it out: https://bit.ly/n1acc

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,996 Expert

Well, maybe it does exist internally for NI use. For example to notice if there is not too many installations for given licence. Hard to say what may be too many. Fifty, hundred? I have no idea. Also NI has and maybe stores information about updates of NI SW to each of those computers. So, NI possibly may guess how many computer uses activelly (updates NI SW on them).

There is no procedure to unregister NI SW from given computer. NI just trusts users it will be deleted if not intended to use anymore on that computer. Or the computer may just fail or be thrown away…

So, I would rephrase it.

"No Activated Licences list of licences of NI SW (list of computers or count of licences installed) is available to the NI user."