edited July 18 in Kontakt

Please can any one tell me how to contact support

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    edited July 8 Answer ✓

Well, you go to NI's website and click on SUPPORT. There's also this post in our Welcome section: How to get in touch with our Customer Care 📧 and this one: Support page functionality changes !

And I made this little gif.

• morphnox
    morphnox Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi Jeremy, Thx for your GIF but that's not working at all.. At this Point its Really a Pain to get Support…

I opened a Ticket weeks ago and since then Your Assistant is not Answering or resetting or anything else.

How should i now Contact support in order to fix this? The whole Support situation is really bad if there is no other way to contact Support…

I also tried to answer to the ticket i mentioned above but all i wrote in there is just ignored and they send me some random links that have nothing to do with what i ask for… How can i get Support?

• Jeremy_NI

@morphnox Well, I'm not sure what happened here but I see that my colleagues got back to you yesterday.

• Robin T
    Robin T Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

None of this has worked for me:

There are no active links that allow me to create a ticket. When I used the chat and connected with a real person they gave me the support tool download. I asked where I send it and they said support@native-instruments.com but this email box is not monitored so that was incorrect advice from the support person! Where do I send the output file of the support tool? How do I creat a ticket? I've been going round in circles for hours.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited August 1

@Robin T I'm sorry to hear that. My colleague mixed it up. Trying to find out how and why you were stuck in this loop. I found your request anyway, ione of my colleagues will get back to you through email as soon as possible.

• Robin T

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks very much for your response. I have realised I sent a support tool zip from January and not the one I created yesterday. I will resend the support tool zip to support@native-instruments.com.

• Jeremy_NI

Please wait for my colleagues to get back, this email is not valid and your files will be lost.

• Robin T

Solved now thanks!

• brywalker
    brywalker Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I too am looking for a link that actually takes me to an active support page.

Nothing in this thread takes me to a way to contact someone at NI Support.

• Jeremy_NI

@brywalker

I too am looking for a link that actually takes me to an active support page.

Nothing in this thread takes me to a way to contact someone at NI Support.

So following the links and checking the gif, going to our SUPPORT section does not work, what happens exactly when you navigate there? Do you have trouble logging in? What's your issue about?

• Audrey
    Audrey Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Oh my goodness. I've been struggling to find a way to contact support and found this page. Thanks for the GIF Jeremy. Any directions I found through the traktor website and an email I received were lacking these steps. What I read said I could access that login button at the bottom of any support page, which wasn't the case. For me I don't think it's intuitive in any way that you would need to click "purchase support" multiple times to get there. I think that was my difficulty personally if you are looking for feedback for the website. Thanks for the help.