More information on future updates M+

Comments

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 460 Pro

Thank you God, normal people exist even here!! I personally don’t own an Akai (yet), only the mpc sw, but I do have a Korg EMX-1, a Roland MC-707, a TR-8S and a Circuit Tracks and I have been playing around with them a lot. Nothing compares to my M+, they’re not even close. Not even in the same stratosphere, heck not even in the same galaxy as the M+. But what I do love is use them all instead of making everything in one box. They all have a different energy. Playing around with a live session I prefer the others bcs it’s simpler, it’s easy to overdo stuff on the M+, but when I want to make a complete track and not combine loops and tweak stuff I go to my M+. It’s just a workhorse, and frankly, compared to my other babies, it’s a pure joy to use.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,580 Expert

@GrooveBox

picture of grooveboxes

Ahhhh the MPC4000 😎

I was looking to find a used one, around 2016/2017, but they were so incredibly hard to find in good condition at a reasonable price! But I did find a Z8 like new with the 8 analog outs for silly little money. I was totally blown away by the feature set of that sampler, especially when using the AkSys software. IMO, still one of the - if not the - GOAT of hardware samplers.

Then Akai dropped the MPC Live and I got one in early 2018. Nice package and great to see it’s still supported (and Akai finally delivering some of the promised features after 6 years).

However, when the M+ hit the market, I got one as a soon as it was available and the Akais are collecting dust ever since. Truth is I‘m much more into synthesis than sampling and prefer the workflow on the M+. And that fact that this little groove box includes Monark, which let’s me forget I‘m not sitting at one of my Moogs, amazes me every time.

This is great time for electronic music, isn’t it?

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 269 Pro

wooowwwwwww it's Maschine Studio Platinium - best looking Maschine IMHO :DDDDDD Amazing.

• Everyday_J
    Everyday_J Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've used a 30-day trial of Serato Sample as a plugin in my Maschine. I hope NI will make a sampler similar to Serato. I've never been able to sample tracks so smoothly.

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 243 Pro

Hello @Matthew_NI @Kai_NI @Simon_NI @Kaiwan_NI , it’s been another month since the last reply / information on the kernel update for Maschine+. Any news on progress of the tests and/or when to expect this update?

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 269 Pro

They will not reply you - on reddit were some rumors (now deleted) that Maschine 3 is probably scheduled sooner than later. Maybe even now - August.

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 243 Pro
    edited August 5

Well, they did before… so why wouldn’t they now…?

And personally, I’m less interested in Maschine 3.

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 272 Member

I am confused because I was mentioned but I don't see where and why. Hoewer if my question is sigh of something bad then please accept my apology I didn't think anything other than how not compatible...I won't go further but your answer is input and what you give as data will return still if I offended you, I am sorry especially because I didn't noticed... confused totally. Projects, samples,presets everything is working but I am aware that if ni doesn't made better version me and many Windows users will have to think about how to go further.

M + is compatible with Maschine on Computer and I would like to help then to be "Smart" I don't eat smart or I could pay bills with that Smart. I am Producing and it is never enough so I am playing live and it's so good that I get Stuck on one Track for half almost hour. I wish everyone understand how easy Maschine HW is and I would be happy to find someone new and do Colabiration. I am sad because of problems and it's hard for me because it's years about how it's bad but it is challenge to make everything in Maschine only and it's less than a week. I don't know how to help if every button I labeled and if there's secondary function it means SHIFT+ secondary function. Software is...wow I was drawing snails and animals in Modulation Lanes. But still I did everything in Maschine. It's not obligation it's my thing and I want to say that impossible can be done with Maschine.

I am always for everyone finding best workflow solution and everything is legit but I want to help. Honestly because then you will be more active and good mood can help others which is meaning of this Society.

• Psyearth5

Sorry, I'm late but yes about everything. I don't understand why people are thinking about worse in other people... really because what's up with making false statements or similar Antipod ? I am looking for something new to learn and if I find someone for collaboration but honestly with person who already Producing Music I do or similar. Windows I can help. I can't help for Mac OS bacause structure is different I don't know it .

• Psyearth5

This is one example that means a lot to people who are in state of "console Wars" but AKAI VS Maschine plus standalone mode.

• Psyearth5

I have screen shot I said I can help if it's Windows. It's short message 😉 now say it? I can say let's get crazy and Dance.

I can play live and producing at the same time and still sound quality is above everything and I was searching and I am always curious.

Why I didn't have support and I need but you react in some not organic way but it's something you understand and I don't. I have my passion music genre and in standalone mode it's sounds better, everything else is just to show, lift up anyone who have doubts. I don't understand, am I genius and only Artist who knows everything about Maschine but On Mac I don't know and I like standalone more . I made this music as reaction to what can't be done. It's sounds we all have. Now I am part of global group and I am thankful and I want to invite more people but it's circle that is closing and I can't believe everyone makes it personal...I am thinking how it's good to help and if positive is around us we will be happy without Antipod. Only ideas and Eureka.

Win 10 I connect when I transfer music and I was importing presets o was using ( designed in 2009. ) I was playing my Massive only techno and it was not possible it was lie but it's meta data i was Producing globally and I found that I can't use PayPal.. no payment from outside of my country.

Windows compatibility. It's about dll File. That's it. Version should be same in NI VST folder and any other Folder depending what you use. And I had sound in mind but I had to continue on computer and everything is working, I recorded sound from Hybrid Kontakt and I had it on M+ standalone mode. It's working.

• Psyearth5

Tell me and will make it in standalone mode. I don't like to use computer but if it is important I will transfer to Audio so you can hear how amazing sound quality is

• Psyearth5

You seem older so I am respecting Years and I am not judging but want to ask you about statement:

about ideas and doing, trying to do it and we don't need Antipod.

Do you agree?

• Psyearth5

It's something like... spreaded it's stupid because what is the solution pr do they want to solve anything at all.