Downloads in Native Access keep failing. Can't install Komplete 14!

scoopdidipoop
scoopdidipoop Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi I recently bought Komplete 14 and am currently trying to download all the instruments and libraries. I have them all queued to download in Native Access but on the bigger ones it starts downloading and then when it's about to be finished it just pauses itself and gives me "download failed". No matter how often I unpause it, it remains stuck there and says download failed over and over again. I've been able to install some of the smaller ones, but it fails on most. Im running a Mac mini with an intel core i7 on macOS Sonoma and installing on an external SSD. I've tried most things. Im not using iCloud Private Relay, I've given all the NI applications full access to my hard drive. When I restart my computer or Native Access it just goes back to its previous state. Ive tried installing everything fresh countless times on different mediums but can't get it to work. Does anyone know anything or have similar issues? I'm thankful for any help

Best Answer

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 367 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello scoopdidipoop, normally this issues caused by the Private Relay so I would advise:

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click [your name] at the top of the sidebar.
    2. Click iCloud on the right, click Private Relay, then turn off Private Relay.

However as you have mentioned that you are not using it, then I would kindly suggest that you create a support ticket using this link: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA and please let our team know about these informations including the products that you are having issues installing with, so our team can help you to solve this issue with the direct download links.

I hope this helps☺️

Answers