• Schmapps1
    Schmapps1 Member Posts: 140 Pro

Wow!! Maschine 3 CONFIRMED is huge news! Thanks for that

• olafmol
    olafmol Member Posts: 182 Pro

tnx @Matthew_NI much appreciated!

• MINRVA
    MINRVA Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Well this gives me a ton of hope for the platform! I felt like I'd gotten into NI a bit too late in the game. Am I correct to assume Maschine 3 will work with the MK3 (ie, it is not just a M+ users only update)? Looking forward to seeing what's new. Hopefully some previews are coming out so we have more to chew on and get excited about!

• mordecai
    mordecai Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
  • Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,656 mod

I would also like to know, I love my maschine studio, it still works very well.

• Hagen Kaiser
    Hagen Kaiser Member Posts: 5 Member

I really hope the interims update fixes the crashes on Apple Silicon AU plugin version!

Apart from that: What awesome news!!

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 272 Member

One person we all know and who is NI user and is a recognized as NI Master told me not to bother and for me it was hard to accept. I was helping to many different people who didn't have passion for music and I was draining my battery thinking that maybe I will help someone. Then problem that no one seems to be able to solve came to me and I literally re-created what was in the video material and I realized... It's about Music, it's about being able to use the best you can what you have and Maschine is more than enough. M+ too I mean I don't want to post here Music from scratch to Mastering all in Maschine+ standalone mode.

Music today is about Tempo, about being able to give enough for audience at least one Track monthly.

Big Names won't be talking about how they were limited to Notes and one or two Filter knobs ( they wished for more control) but at the end everyone will be standing with dignity not with complaining.

I agree with you 100%

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 272 Member

Maschine internal plugins are fantastic. They have real use especially in cases when you are dedicated to Music and you add just a bit of EQ and you hear imidietly response from your moves. Compressor is fantastic as delay ( both of them) .

If I am using it successfully and I am not alone than maybe it's just matter of learning curve. I have been used almost every DAW and many plugins and here I am happy not just with results but with how I managed to get Finished Product with Maschine only and recently with M+ only. It's possible, everything is possible.

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 895 Guru

Please add me to the growing list of Maschine Studio users who want to know if Maschine 3 will work with Studio.

I'm not planning to replace my Maschine studio unless Maschine MK4 comes out and it gives me a lot more than I already have. I mean A LOT LOT LOT more. Not looking to upgrade just for small degrees of improvement.

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 669 Guru

Maschine 3 confirmed - Its a good day indeed!

• ReasonBeat
    ReasonBeat Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Is it something that also fixes the stability of using sp-404mk2 as audio interface? I experiencing maschine plus drops the signal from time to time and only restart or changing the driver back and force kinda fixing it for a while…

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 243 Pro

The problem you describe is exactly what’s happening with a lot of so-called ‘USB Audio class compliant’ interfaces. So hopefully the core kernel update will also fix this issue for the SP, and a lot of other frequently used devices. Maybe @Matthew_NI can say if the SP is one of the devices that’s part of the running Beta test for the new 5.15 kernel…?